WHAT IS GOOD MY FRIENDS /BOOZE+ WEEKEND

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    sonz, i told you i wouldd bee backk. yalll missing out on some wildlife at pete's pond yo. its daytime overr there main. just saw a gazelle or something. birdcall.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    got a bottle of goose at home to power up with before i head out tonight
    definitely need something to drink right now

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    picture the juxtipositionj(sp?).

i hear bon jovi "livin on a prayer" in the backgroudn from the surrounding bars around my house, menawhile checkin a gang load of birds come running around the corner lookin to 'get their drink on' at petes pond.

thats whats up batches

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    dammit i just saw a hyena and they panned too far left

BATCHES

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm going for another melanin-challenged (that's Phonics' phrase, not mine) musical event: The Notwist + Themselves as 13 & God!

+

I'm going to get drunk at said melanin-challenged musical event

I need this after dealing with dumbfuck companies who don't know how to build a telephone entry system/proxi reader that fails after the first time you power it up.

• mesh:

that elephant avatar with the "i'm getting my drink on" location combo is pretty good.

I pussied out and skipped any and all Jim Bean and I only had one Gin and Tonic *fucking diet *

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm going for another melanin-challenged (that's Phonics' phrase, not mine) musical event: The Notwist + Themselves as 13 & God!

+
    please post event review thx

• I pussied out and skipped any and all Jim Bean and I only had one Gin and Tonic *fucking diet *

SOFTBATCH

• Too tired from last night watching Roots Manuva bore the shit out of everyone with his valium induced 'performance', so i'm just going to watch this film I taped off the telly the other night & then get up early to sit on a train for 3hrs to watch 30 writers paint a wall.

Oh & see if I can spot a warthog...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I pussied out and skipped any and all Jim Bean and I only had one Gin and Tonic *fucking diet *

SOFTBATCH

Dude, Pat you're already rocking ultra smediums.

"i'll just have water, thanks. I'm trying to watch my figure."

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

deejayed at some yuppie schlump-off downtown (flowin like fluid) (this is my "money" gig that I really need right now)

I hollered at some of this last night:

Wasted last night. SF has finally caught up, played the whistle song last night and to my surprise everyone lost it.

"Go Crazy" doesn't seem to work in a club as much as I love it.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Dude, Pat you're already rocking ultra smediums.

"i'll just have water, thanks. I'm trying to watch my figure."

HOLY SCHITT!! LOL

His fingers do kinda look like that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    smoked hash, drank wine and listened to Les McCann, Booker T, Chico Hamilton and Donald Byrd - by myself. man was at some party, so i had the house all to myself.

tonight - i think things will be a little more lively.

• Ross Hogg + J-Boogie+ and other local champs at club six aka we make drinks stong.

I think I'mma buy some records as well.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Tonight, I'll be watching Roy Jones (hopefully) murder Antonio Tarver. During the process, I'll be eatin' some Sentry's chicken and ribs and drinking this:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    smoked hash, drank wine and listened to Les McCann, Booker T, Chico Hamilton and Donald Byrd - by myself. man was at some party, so i had the house all to myself.

What's doing tonight?

K.

What's doing tonight?

K.

going to the Rhino by my place - it's a good bye party for someone i don't really know who is a friend of Paul's (kops).

if you're not doing anything, come by my place first for drinks and such.

i'm signing off K. gimme a call at home or just show up - i'll be there til midnight or so.

• Options
    ANswer your damn phone!

K.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hey,

Tonight, I'll be watching Roy Jones (hopefully) murder Antonio Tarver. During the process, I'll be eatin' some Sentry's chicken and ribs and drinking this:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Now THAT is what's up!!!

I'm gonna watch my kids while my wife takes our daughter to the movies then I'll probably go have a beer (or some Courvoisier now that Stacks mentioned it) at a friends bar. Hopefully the fight will be on too.

too bad most of these folls are out of town

• too bad most of these folls are out of town

Hey is that Galen on the left? Where's his new mixtape?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HA!

This weekend was fun.

Circle - Aarre, is my SHIT.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I had fun here tonite

well, the one in Baltimore anyway....looks different.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

too bad most of these folls are out of town

Hey is that Galen on the left? Where's his new mixtape?

HA! Yes indeed that is him. He's working on a new B-Boy tape right now. It should be finished soon.

And for those who don't know, that dude on the left is one of the baddest DJ's of all time.

And on a "tonight" related note - turning down P is the move. It's good for ee gee oh.

• Hey,

Tonight, I'll be watching Roy Jones (hopefully) murder Antonio Tarver.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Damn Stacks, Tarver took it to Jones last night. It was like Tarver had Jones all figured out from the first round. Roy needs to do rework his strategy if he wants to be a contender and make a comeback. I saw the Glen Johnson, George Jones fight on friday. Glen was looking good, but couldn't get the KO. He was merciful at then end of the tenth, calling the ref over to stop the fight, George was done and Glen spared him some brain damage. I'm looking forward to Tarver vs Johnson III.
    Where are the young fighters coming up in the light heavyweight division? Roy, Glen and George are all over 35?!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    DJed Friday and yesterday, we had a party goin on till 5. then the club opened again and it was all afterhour stuff with some minimal ish playin. tried to meet a girl but they were all too wasted. I mean, me too, drinkin Gin and the nice J??germeister. the owner of the club is cool, so i can throw some more parties in there!! 2nite (Sunday) two parties to rock since tomorrow is a holiday (so everyone will be out partying 2nite), starting with some mellow hiphop/soul set, then moving over to the other venue to rock a disco/boogie/freestylebeatstypathing. Oh, did i mention that i love djing? Y'all have a good week and enjoy monday morning , Strutters!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Tonight, I'll be watching Roy Jones (hopefully) murder Antonio Tarver.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Damn Stacks, Tarver took it to Jones last night. It was like Tarver had Jones all figured out from the first round. Roy needs to do rework his strategy if he wants to be a contender and make a comeback. I saw the Glen Johnson, George Jones fight on friday. Glen was looking good, but couldn't get the KO. He was merciful at then end of the tenth, calling the ref over to stop the fight, George was done and Glen spared him some brain damage. I'm looking forward to Tarver vs Johnson III.

Where are the young fighters coming up in the light heavyweight division? Roy, Glen and George are all over 35?!

What's up Garcia,

I'm pissed off that Roy Jones didn't take it to Tarver. If a cat had knocked my dick in the dirt like that, I would have came back at aggressively in the rematch. I would have came in with the attitude "I'ma fuck you up this time" and proceeded to do so. I think Roy was more content with finishing the fight without taking any risk. He could have done a better job against Tarver by applying constant pressure. Guys like Tarver (and Winky Wright for that matter) fight best when allowed to relax and box. They are not as effective when pressed into a fight. But, pressure fighting just isn't Roy Jones's style, so he was finished from the start. I thought we might see Jones come at Tarver light he did against Montell Griffin. But then again, Griffin is an inferior boxer to Tarver, so that was that. Roy needs to hang it up. Johnson will lose in the third fight with Tarver. The light-heavyweight division is devoid of talent. Ehhh!!!! I'm looking forward to the Diego Corrales/Jose Luis Castillo rematch next week. That fights gonna be

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• too bad most of these folls are out of town

our boy rip looks like a gardener.

• blechhhh. i cant fuck with that whisky yall messing with.

friday nite i had a little rum from the freezer and then peechschnaps courtesy of the milf i was with.

• A few pics from my weekend:

congrats on the last day, but you need to find a real drink to celebrate holmes!

Shig, Daze and Asprin know the deal:

And Donks knows the deal, too: