that new england barefoot and sundress steez

2»

Comments

• I'm gonna have to go out to my Mom's house and dig up my old Tripple 6 demo cassettes and post them. 90-92 era. "Where Is The Bud?","Ridin' In The Chevy Thang", and DJ Paul's Greatest Hits pt.1 and 2. The shit is so bad it's hillarious! As awful as it was, it still whoops anything they are doing now.
    you are kidding about 3 six sucking right now right? "Stay Fly" is the hottest shit I've heard this year.

AIN'T NO SMILIN' FACES[/b]

LYIN' TO THE RACES[/b]

I'LL TAKE YOU THERE.[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I'LL TAKE YOU THERE.[/b]

YO LET ME HOLLAR AT THAT CARAVELLES BABY LP

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm gonna have to go out to my Mom's house and dig up my old Tripple 6 demo cassettes and post them. 90-92 era. "Where Is The Bud?","Ridin' In The Chevy Thang", and DJ Paul's Greatest Hits pt.1 and 2. The shit is so bad it's hillarious! As awful as it was, it still whoops anything they are doing now.

1) transfer said gold to MP3 so the rest of us can (unironically) enjoy

2) list tapes on ebay and collect serious lootcakes from those who will actually appreciate them

The 91-94 underground cds are already abound in legal and nonlegal formats. Are you talking about some unreleased ish?

and of course,

Where is da bud?

• I'm gonna have to go out to my Mom's house and dig up my old Tripple 6 demo cassettes and post them. 90-92 era. "Where Is The Bud?","Ridin' In The Chevy Thang", and DJ Paul's Greatest Hits pt.1 and 2. The shit is so bad it's hillarious! As awful as it was, it still whoops anything they are doing now.

1) transfer said gold to MP3 so the rest of us can (unironically) enjoy

2) list tapes on ebay and collect serious lootcakes from those who will actually appreciate them

The tapes have been promised to a friend, but some cheap CDR sales/trades may be in order. I appreciate these tapes, it's what defines ThreeSix for Memphians.

• Where is da blud?

thank you, oh dark lord of Chitown

BLUD

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The 91-94 underground cds are already abound in legal and nonlegal formats. Are you talking about some unreleased ish?

You talking about the dude who sells a huge CDR lot on ebay for much dough? I just can't get down with spending serious money on CDRs...

IF there's another way to obtain the stuff please alert me. I'm not talking about the two comps they released either, there's tonnes more... and the tapes are $$$

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I was listening to Black Sheep wee bee foolish and Eddie Harris chick corea in college. I feel so disconnected.

And did you know, the tapes are $$$!

RADD, can I get a CD-R, too?

• what movies are these vampire chick pics from? I would like to see them...Thanks

EZ

BLUDD!

• "Where Is Da Bud?" First came out when I was in 7th grade in 91'. Then, they were called Tripple Six not Three Six. Other tapes were just called DJ Paul's Greatest Hits. Paul would just sell the tapes at a local record store chain called Pop Tunes. The tapes were just casio keyboard beats and lo-fi vocal recordings. With each tape they would just re-do the same tracks...Where Is Da Bud pt.2, Ridin' In The Chevy Thing pt.2, and so on. After that they would just put the year after it. The Where Is The Bud Mark keeps refering to probablly like the 12th re-recording of the song. By the time Mystic Styles came out I was in 9th grade and couldn't believe I had 3-6 on CD! After that, the "true" sound went down hill. The ghettoness is what made them what they were.

• The same goes for 8-Ball and MJG..."Comin' Out Hard" is the best record they ever did IMO.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The same goes for 8-Ball and MJG..."Comin' Out Hard" is the best record they ever did IMO.

True indeed Shingaling, True indeed

• The same goes for 8-Ball and MJG..."Comin' Out Hard" is the best record they ever did IMO.

True indeed Shingaling, True indeed

This wasn't even the cover for this album when it came out. It had the car(pink), but they were leaning on it and the hood had some dope airbrushed shit on it. As far as I know this album never made it to vinyl...just some 12"s. Anybody seen this on LP?

• I'm pretty sure the vamp chicks Terry Clububb posted are not from Vampyros Lesbos (I've seen that movie even though I was pretty drunk and passed out b4 it was over) I'm refering to the pale ass broads in the bed w/ white sheets and the chick in the bathtub covered in blood.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    "Where Is Da Bud?" First came out when I was in 7th grade in 91'. Then, they were called Tripple Six not Three Six. Other tapes were just called DJ Paul's Greatest Hits. Paul would just sell the tapes at a local record store chain called Pop Tunes. The tapes were just casio keyboard beats and lo-fi vocal recordings. With each tape they would just re-do the same tracks...Where Is Da Bud pt.2, Ridin' In The Chevy Thing pt.2, and so on. After that they would just put the year after it. The Where Is The Bud Mark keeps refering to probablly like the 12th re-recording of the song. By the time Mystic Styles came out I was in 9th grade and couldn't believe I had 3-6 on CD! After that, the "true" sound went down hill. The ghettoness is what made them what they were.

true, my boy from tennesee always calls them Triple 6, says their early stuff was retarded... i want copies of those tapes!!!!!!!!

• 3 six is poo

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'd like to sum up this thread.

Three 6 Mafia are dope.

Indie is cool.

Indie girls in summerdresses are fucking sexy.

Indie is cool.

Three 6 Mafia are dope.