Where can I get some washboard abs?

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I'm new to the whole "grown and sexy" thing and would really like to have some gut muscles. Can anyone haerp me?thanks in advance,Chachi

Comments

• Firt up, you need to get on the flo and get on them crunches, B.

Get them washboard sounds poppin.

Then you get you a girl to rake your midsection with some thimbles
    and some chopsticks while your dude captors the whole thing on
    your answering machine tape. Wala : washboard abs.

If that don't work, might I recommend live recordings of Black Oak.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    * cue pic of RossHogg's trainer *

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm new to the whole "grown and sexy" thing and would really like to have some gut muscles. Can anyone haerp me?

thanks in advance,
    Chachi

Plaese to discuss this with Mangoman.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    YOOOOOO

Where is that dude? Probably smelling his co-workers right about now.

• Have you seen me with my shirt off?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Have you seen me with my shirt off?

I said washboard abs, not titty dirt.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Rub on your titties... daily!!! Then flex!

• titty dirt.

• titty dirt.

Don't make me do it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hahahaha

If you do, make sure you wash your fingers first.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NSFW!!!!!!!!!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Give head, stop breathe, get up, check your weave

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Give head

hmmm... maybe I don't want washboard abs as bad as I thought...

• Give head

hmmm... maybe I don't want washboard abs as bad as I thought...

Are you the sponge or the stone?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'm new to the whole "grown and sexy" thing and would really like to have some gut muscles. Can anyone haerp me?

thanks in advance,
    Chachi

You need to talk with this dude right here.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    well, i've been working out 3-4 times a week for over a year, and despite breaking myself each time, i've still got guthandles. i'm starting to think it's all about diet, i've been limiting my mcdonald's/jackinthecrack intake, but shit, i'm always hungry. try to eat apples when yer hungry or some shit... my girl's been making my lunch for a few weeks now, and while granola bars are getting old, lite snacking throughout the day's made me less hungry at night... and no more 40oz of...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

You need to talk with this dude right here.

Dude looks like he's been on a 48hr Ding Dong binge.

• I think big part of muscle definition is genetic. Being a climber, I see a lot of people who are ridiculously strong and fit and amongst these folks there's little connection between the definition of their abs and their core strength. I'm not saying there are strong chubby dudes, but I can think of dozens of guys without major abs who are obscenely strong. Then there are the guys who work very hard to develop ab definition but have pathetic core strength. Anyway, unless you're always walking around topless, what good does it to have a six pack? Not much. I wish it wasn't so, but there we are.

• Have you seen me with my shirt off?

I said washboard abs, not titty dirt.

Anybody heard his cover of burning spear? Is it good? I thought I heard there was a reissue of this on CD with a cover of burning spear on it.

epace

• You need to talk with this dude right here.

Dude looks like he's been on a 48hr Ding Dong binge.

If by ding dong[/b], you mean cock, yes.....

• I think big part of muscle definition is genetic. Being a climber, I see a lot of people who are ridiculously strong and fit and amongst these folks there's little connection between the definition of their abs and their core strength. I'm not saying there are strong chubby[/b] dudes, but I can think of dozens of guys without major abs who are obscenely strong. Then there are the guys who work very hard to develop ab definition but have pathetic core strength. Anyway, unless you're always walking around topless, what good does it to have a six pack? Not much. I wish it wasn't so, but there we are.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

"I want you to picture yourself riding a motorcycle and my shoulders are the handlebars"

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Get an AB Roller...those stupid corny Made for TV things. I've been working out for 5+ years now. I used to be pretty big but then I decided to tone up instead of being a walking meat head. lol. I got abs now and it only took 6 months or so. I eat mostly vegetables and rice though, so maybe that was part of it. I don't fuck with suppliments or anything, just protein. 50 situps on the ab roller makes me feel like I did 200+ without it. It isolates the abs hella.... I laughed at that shit until I tried it... and now I use it all the time like a bitch...lol

But Danno's right...abs are pretty much useless since I wear clothes like most people...lol

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    guys, guys, I was kidding about all this.

I already have abs of steel. They just happen to be under a thick sheet of blubber.

• I think big part of muscle definition is genetic. Being a climber, I see a lot of people who are ridiculously strong and fit and amongst these folks there's little connection between the definition of their abs and their core strength. I'm not saying there are strong chubby dudes, but I can think of dozens of guys without major abs who are obscenely strong. Then there are the guys who work very hard to develop ab definition but have pathetic core strength. Anyway, unless you're always walking around topless, what good does it to have a six pack? Not much. I wish it wasn't so, but there we are.

There's a lot of misinformation out there about building muscle and definition.

Abs has everything to do with bodyfat. You can get a set of abs just from dieting. Generally speaking you need less than 10% to have ab definition. It varies depending on genetics and body type.

You can, of course, target your abs with some excercises but they still won't show if you have too much bodyfat. I was down to 14% bodyfat at one point with no abs in sight. I'm back up to 18% or so right now. Need to cut that down again.

So, bottomline, focus on diet and cardio excercise if you want your abs to show. Getting down to 10% bodyfat takes a lot of focus and good dieting. Get on a plan and be strick with what you eat.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I think big part of muscle definition is genetic. Being a climber, I see a lot of people who are ridiculously strong and fit and amongst these folks there's little connection between the definition of their abs and their core strength. I'm not saying there are strong chubby[/b] dudes, but I can think of dozens of guys without major abs who are obscenely strong. Then there are the guys who work very hard to develop ab definition but have pathetic core strength. Anyway, unless you're always walking around topless, what good does it to have a six pack? Not much. I wish it wasn't so, but there we are.

Hey man, you're right: that was a silly thing for me to say. I meant that you rarely encounter larger guys who are strong climbers. Anyway, tonight I saw a guy with a full-on beer gut power through some crazy moves at the climbing gym, so i basically don't know what i'm talking about.