BEST MYSPACE HEADLINE EVER

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.myspace.com/whoismikejonesThis dude needs to get on Soulstrut. Or at least meet Faux.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The real question is why so many skinny white girls w/no ass???

• my myspace addiction is ridiculous now. i am so embarassed

• WEN LIVE HANDS ME LEMONS,,,,I MAKE BEEF STEW!! [/b]

• Your Perfect Pizza: plain

Anybody on here ever have a "plain" pizza?

The Shoes You Wore Today: prison shower shoes

• Are you a Health Freak: does it look like i am?

Do you Swear: hell yea

got pees on my head but dont call me a pee head

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

that beef stew quote and the pea head thing are both from the andy minokolas show (except for the misspellings). i actually sat through 15 minutes of this show yesterday and both those things from some dumb little song. not really so next level.

• that beef stew quote and the pea head thing are both from the andy minokolas show (except for the misspellings). i actually sat through 15 minutes of this show yesterday and both those things from some dumb little song. not really so next level.

Ok, but the "prison shower shoes" is ALL DANNY, right? Dude, don't destroy the dream for me.

Still, my man copped the best hottie comment ever:

"do i kno u?"

DANNY = GOT THE INTERNET GOING PEAS

• damn i gotta watch more tv

....or do i?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

got pees on my head but dont call me a pee head

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    soulmarcosa, dont ask me how i got this, but have you ever heard this before and know of the source? speakers on plaese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=aQlSwcWlp1I

• I'M ON THAT GREY GOOSE

"do i kno u?"

damn i gotta watch more tv

....or do i?

trust me, you do not. it was 15 minutes of my life i can never get back.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Anybody on here ever have a "plain" pizza?

I think that's a New York/Philadelphia(?) thing...When I first moved here, people looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for a slice of "cheese" pizza.

• damn i gotta watch more tv

....or do i?

you are crazy. that show is hilarious.

"I had depression for breakfast. Want a balloon?"

• Anybody on here ever have a "plain" pizza?

I think that's a New York/Philadelphia(?) thing...When I first moved here, people looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for a slice of "cheese" pizza.

ugh TOUREST I MEAN WHAT IS IT THOUGH IS THERE CHEESE ON ALL PIZZA I GUESS YOU COULD SAY A NEAPOLITAN SLICE IS CHEESELESS BUT OUT HERE GIZZAN CALL IT A SQUARE OR GINO WON'T KNOW WHATTA YOU TALKING. BUT I MEAN SERIOUSLY JUST BETWEEN ME AND YOU (ALTHOUGH THIS IS THE INTERNET MY FANS IS WATCHING) BUT YOU KNOW ON THE SLUNDER THOUGH IT WOULD PROLLY BE BETTER IF MOST OF THE REST OF THE COUNTRY LEFT THE CHEESE OFF ANYWAY THEY OVERLY DO IT TILL IT'S OVERLY DONE

damn i gotta watch more tv

....or do i?

you are crazy. that show is hilarious.

"I had depression for breakfast. Want a balloon?"

i might be crazy, but that shit ain't hilarious. he reminds me of a young tom green or something. i'd say about 1/4 of the stuff i saw on there was kinda funny. but maybe i should give it another try...

• ugh TOUREST I MEAN WHAT IS IT THOUGH IS THERE CHEESE ON ALL PIZZA I GUESS YOU COULD SAY A NEAPOLITAN SLICE IS CHEESELESS BUT OUT HERE GIZZAN CALL IT A SQUARE OR GINO WON'T KNOW WHATTA YOU TALKING. BUT I MEAN SERIOUSLY JUST BETWEEN ME AND YOU (ALTHOUGH THIS IS THE INTERNET MY FANS IS WATCHING) BUT YOU KNOW ON THE SLUNDER THOUGH IT WOULD PROLLY BE BETTER IF MOST OF THE REST OF THE COUNTRY LEFT THE CHEESE OFF ANYWAY THEY OVERLY DO IT TILL IT'S OVERLY DONE

oh hell naw who iz this clown mocking my whole fucking net steez aka my whole
    fucking life not cool i want answerz now bird call

• like so many rhinestones in an airbrushed hat