running man or roger rabbit?

hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
which is phatter?I say running man.holla

Comments

• Running man.

• the wop

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I was always about the Kid n Play "jump through your own leg" thing. One kid I knew had that shit on LOCK.
    BOTH directions.

• I was always about the jump over your right leg. Easier to do off of a diving board when you can land in water instead of on your face on cement.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I combine the both of them when I dance and I do the "Running Rabbit" !!!!

• gold digger dance or jesus walks dance?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Cabbage patch...

Speaking of said dance. Who did the old school track with the lyrics "Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch"?

My mind is slippin' in ma old age.

• Cabbage patch...

Speaking of said dance. Who did the old school track with the lyrics "Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch"?

world class wreckin crew

• gold digger dance or jesus walks dance?

Backwards profile shot headnod

Cabbage patch...

world class wreckin crew

Thx... It just came to me too HA.. Dunno how I could forget that one.

TA

• Cabbage patch...

world class wreckin crew

TA

It just so happens that's the only quotable I can remeber from that song. What's the name of that song?

Cabbage patch...

world class wreckin crew

TA

It just so happens that's the only quotable I can remeber from that song. What's the name of that song?

The song was called Cabbage Patch heh...

I remember back in the day someone on the radio did a dope mix of it.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    The running man is just universal language at this point. There's no comparision. It's like the shorthand version of the robot that white people do at parties. When you bring up the roger rabbit in response, it's understood that you're upping the ante a little bit with your superior knowledge of hip-hop dances.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    the running man is cool and easy to do but you look like a cornball if that shit is all out of control, so ill pass and say the roger rabbit cause dude/ttes who cant do that shit WONT and dude/ttes who can make that shit look good

the reebok is the easiest dance in the world and it goes to "almost" every song

i like the wop, but the one-hand swing wop is the best for me

the kid n play thing is cool but you gotta do the whole thing... front to back, etc, kick, kick, reverse, kick, lock feet, turn, blah blah blah

the fila was cool to see but how long can you spell fila on the floor before it gets boring

i always dug the robocop... that was good and plus there were two different way to do that shit

always the cabbage patch... i always liked that song to by the Gucci Crew (ummm.. right? regardless the song can play in my head)

• Cabbage patch...

world class wreckin crew

TA

Unfortunately, I think that line is going to run through my head today now..."Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch buh dum dum ...mardigras bells" repeat, repeat, repeat...

• The running man is just universal language at this point. There's no comparision. It's like the shorthand version of the robot that white people do at parties.
    LOL!!

It's all about the Wop.

Cabbage patch...

world class wreckin crew

TA

Unfortunately, I think that line is going to run through my head today now..."Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch buh dum dum ...mardigras bells" repeat, repeat, repeat...

HA Your welcome! Enjoy ur day!

Since I'm at work, I don't have the song with me! Someone post it so I can break out the dance in my office~~!

• or

I'll take the rabbit fuck the governator.

• i always dug the robocop... that was good and plus there were two different way to do that shit

Is the other way the Transformer? Robocop to Transformer combo.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    gold digger dance or jesus walks dance?

gag

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

gag
    day, i'll bet you were doing the headnod smirk when you copped that klute lp.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DANCE TIL YOU DROP

• dayday 9,611 Posts

gag
    day, i'll bet you were doing the headnod smirk when you copped that klute lp.

Nah, I just did the Mase (aka Short Bus) to that one.

I did when I copped these, though

• the jerry lewis

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My friend has a dog that attacks anyone it sees doing the running man. She's got me shook so I stick to the muddfoot.

• gold digger dance

Lord, please do not tell me that people do this dance when "Gold Digger" comes on in the clubs... the thought of it has caused nightmares ever since I first saw the video. Muthafuckas spastically throwing their heads backwards and to the side, smashing into each other violently...

Unfortunately, I think that line is going to run through my head today now..."Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch

Everyone must have this song stuck in their heads also...

I'm bustin' out a few old school moves right now for people!

World Class Wrecking Crew - Cabbage Patch

• Unfortunately, I think that line is going to run through my head today now..."Stepped on the floor and did the cabbage patch

Everyone must have this song stuck in their heads also...

I'm bustin' out a few old school moves right now for people!

World Class Wrecking Crew - Cabbage Patch

Great...it's a brand new day and you're doing it to me again.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    gold digger dance

Lord, please do not tell me that people do this dance when "Gold Digger" comes on in the clubs... the thought of it has caused nightmares ever since I first saw the video. Muthafuckas spastically throwing their heads backwards and to the side, smashing into each other violently...

ummm.. EPMD? this is a new song isnt it? im so behind the times...