Bay Area Strutters Unite!

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
ummm... shouldnt we all meet up at some point? you know... drink some drank, nibble on snacks, play some recs, etc.its been a minute since we had a real "hang out" so we should start a plan or something...what yall think? lurkers, newbies, and fam would be invited...

Comments

• Put the bong down Justin.

Kidding, but don't you think that sorta covers it?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Put the bong down Justin.

Kidding, but don't you think that sorta covers it?

was i wrong? i thought that the original post by josh was adding up to do a nightclub type thing... then ivan threw in that thing about a party at his crib... i didnt think the two were related in any way so thats why i mentioned all of us meeting up at some place to do this... OUTSIDE of TCMs thread about his coming here...

and wheres dave? that white boy needs to call a motherfucker back!

• Dave's a certified fireman now whoadie. B F D = Bizzerkeley Fire Department. That dude is swimmin in work related stuff right now, but I'll tell him to yell at you.

• didn't we just have a Soulstrut "meet up" aka Justin's Wedding?

SF strutters own the announcement section.

• Something like the Julip gatherings (sadly, sans Shig)? I'm so ready.

• count me in...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    count me in...

• We could have a Saratoga Mansion pool/mini golf/foosball/beer pong/record party.

I know OneSoul has been itching to come over

DJ Ferrari

• count me in...

• Yo tambien

• I know OneSoul has been itching to come over

last Friday....

Ferrari:[/b] "this was cool, but I just got a call from my housemate and apparently they're having a rager at my house so I gotta go pick up some more plastic cups for the kegs"

OneSoul: "well damn, when are we invited over?"

Ferrari:[/b] (somber voice) "it's mostly just drunk under aged college girls going crazy, you probably wouldn't have fun"

OneSoul: (sarcasm) "you know, you're right, I'll just sit here with Age & Cutso and talk about records, I don't know what I was thinking..."

true story with the exception of the last line, I just said "have fun"

• Haha... good stuff

Actually, I'm a bit embarassed by the debauchery that goes on at my house. It's starting to get a little more controlled now that summer's over so a Soulstrut record party should definitely be in order.

DJ Ferrari

saratogas MAD far but ... i guess id be down ...

hey brian, can jen hook-up another room so the homies can have a place to crash?

• saratogas MAD far but ... i guess id be down ...

True for most, but it's a good day party spot. We could do day down south and city at night. Besides, you need to get out of the fog

DJ Ferrari

saratogas MAD far but ... i guess id be down ...

True for most, but it's a good day party spot. We could do day down south and city at night. Besides, you need to get out of the fog

DJ Ferrari

im a nicer person when its cold and foggy.. i get irritable and cranky when theres sun...

trust me

• hey brian, can jen hook-up another room so the homies can have a place to crash?

won't be a problem, I'll hit her up when we get a date.

im a nicer person when its cold and foggy.. i get irritable and cranky when theres sun...

trust me

true statement

• count me in...