STEVE O KRUNCK ON ADAM CORROLA SHOW

2»

Comments

• Wild Boys cracks me up.
    that show is the GAYEST thing on TV. seriously. and not gay like stupid, gay like homosexual. I bet at least 50% of their audience is gay men who like the tom follery between grown men in nothing but a cup aspect of it. not that theres anything wrong w/ that.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Wild Boys cracks me up.
    that show is the GAYEST thing on TV. seriously. and not gay like stupid, gay like homosexual. I bet at least 50% of their audience is gay men who like the tom follery between grown men in nothing but a cup aspect of it. not that theres anything wrong w/ that.

MACAQUE! MACAQUE!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Wild Boys cracks me up.

MACAQUE! MACAQUE!!

steve O is on wildboys?

I like that show. And I think Jackass was funny as hell alot of the time. But since their minute in the spotlight, Steve O seems to be getting more and more desparate. Its kind of scary.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And I think Jackass was funny as hell alot of the time. But since their minute in the spotlight, Steve O seems to be getting more and more desparate. Its kind of scary.

Co-sizzle...I used to laugh my ass off at Jackass (and Big Brother videos), but it was impossible to watch and not think of how long are these guys going to try to hang on after everybody's sick and tired of their shit? Philly beatdown on a nationwide scale is due. Knoxville is on some "US Magazine" level shit, Jennifer Aniston shit...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

but he is real

And I think Jackass was funny as hell alot of the time. But since their minute in the spotlight, Steve O seems to be getting more and more desparate. Its kind of scary.

Co-sizzle...I used to laugh my ass off at Jackass (and Big Brother videos), but it was impossible to watch and not think of how long are these guys going to try to hang on after everybody's sick and tired of their shit? Philly beatdown on a nationwide scale is due. Knoxville is on some "US Magazine" level shit, Jennifer Aniston shit...

but he is real
    and i beleive in the real thing
    beyond belushi
    beyond hunter s thompson
    beyond gg allin
    beyond buster keyton
    yet paying homage to all of them knowingly or not
    Mr glover is THE CROWN PRINCE OF SELF DESTRUCTIVE CHAOS and the nicest guy on the planet
    i hope he lives real long so we can keep laughing
    i don't know how much is left ,but maybe a few more good gags
    hehehhhhhhahaahahahaha

I guess this is true. But he still disturbs me.

Im no GG allin fan either though.

mabye its just not my thing.

• take that shit to sigma alpha epsilon

indeed.

• oh my god poor comedy central viewers for being tempted to watch a horrible show like 'late night with adam corrolla, simply because it follows 'the daily show'. [/b]

but still, isn't there a studio audience? No laughter.

That was just embarassing... Dave Letterman would've handled that much better.

I think they should've just left it running while security hauled him out.

no, no studio audience...their used to be but they decided to do away with an audience. His show is lame as hell..dude is horrible

and steve-o and his shoes he is peddling are pretty lame too

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    oh my god poor comedy central viewers for being SO STONED THEY watch a horrible show like 'late night with adam corrolla, simply because it follows 'the daily show'. [/b]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    don't worry guys, if my sources are correct corrola's gone mid october and will be replaced with the very promising COLBERT REPORT[/b].

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

speaking of bad shows on comedy central, that david spade show sucks ass.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That Spade show is good, if you like celebrity gossip shit. Carolla seems almost uncomfortable on camera now. What happened between man show and this? Colbert getting his own show would be . That guy's a riot, his God stuff segment has gone from wild to outrageous. The last few ones he's done, the audience has gasped a few times over the shit he's said. Plus that plunger still is funny.

PS Carolla's show supplied Steve O with drinks, then kick him out. I think that is grounds for cancellation. Just a corny move on their part. This incident reminded me of when Jim Rome kept calling Jim Everett "Chris Everett" and dude flipped the table and choked him. That shit was hilarious because even with a verbal warning from Jim, he still did it again. After that incident, Rome's "smack talk" got very neutered.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    That Spade show is good, if you like celebrity gossip shit. Carolla seems almost uncomfortable on camera now. What happened between man show and this? Colbert getting his own show would be . That guy's a riot, his God stuff segment has gone from wild to outrageous. The last few ones he's done, the audience has gasped a few times over the shit he's said. Plus that plunger still is funny.

i guess what bugs me about the spade shit is that he's saying the same shit he's been saying for years, since snl 10 years ago (or more?), with no new delivery or dimension. i guess i just think he doesn't deserve his own show for his same old shit.

the colbert show is already being advertised. premieres on oct 17 after the daily show. i'm prepared for pure hilarity.

• This incident reminded me of when Jim Rome kept calling Jim Everett "Chris Everett" and dude flipped the table and choked him. That shit was hilarious because even with a verbal warning from Jim, he still did it again. After that incident, Rome's "smack talk" got very neutered.

hahahhah oh man i remember this.

• speaking of bad shows on comedy central, that david spade sucks ass.[/b]

• speaking of bad shows on comedy central, that david spade sucks ass.[/b]
    HAHA!
    Adam Carolla really was never a funny dude, IMO. Jimmy Kimmel carried The Man Show. I haven't seen Adam Carolla's show and, with all of the negative reviews, I'm glad that I haven't...Steven Colbert is getting his own show? Now, that's gonna be a riot. I think Ed Helms is a funny dude as well.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    colbert's hilarious, but i'm not so sure his brash persona from 'the colbert report' can carry a whole show. spinoffs have a 0% success rate.
    i hope he proves my doubts completely incorrect, but, just sayin'

• colbert's hilarious, but i'm not so sure his brash persona from 'the colbert report' can carry a whole show. spinoffs have a 0% success rate.
    i hope he proves my doubts completely incorrect, but, just sayin'
    I hope he holds it down, too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i think adam's funny, his analogies crack me up, but rarely catch his show. i know last time i caught it, it sucked cuz they took out the studio audience so you just hear the crew laughing in the background (why'd they do that?). i may be biased though since i've been hearing him since he had bits on the kevin & bean radio morning show years ago and always thought he was funny.

.02??