In terms of toilet paper, what's your fave?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Charmin.

Peace, 'check...

re-edited by Jonny_Paycheck

DAMN YOU AUDREY

Comments

• HAHAHAHA

it's dot dot dot, not comma, 'check

edit: my bad, it actually is comma, (one syllable of yr. moniker) dot dot dot

• You doin' pushups and eatin' mangos today, J?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    You doin' pushups and eatin' mangos today, J?

yeh, we need a name for this virus.

The Flud?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Dingle-Free!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    johhny, what up with the einstein-mango steelo?

• Dingle-Free!

Dog, that is ASS SANDPAPER mane! You need THIS fo reels-

and this...

and one of these for that feminine freshness that is oh so important...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

or

plus

=

comfort

See, y'all, with the:

You don't need the:

Cause the:

Is only needed to remove the remnants (aka DINGLES) left by:

• northern or scott with the extra adult wet wipes...gotta have the wet wipes..what did we do without them?

• But see, with the roughness of

you also gonna need

(maybe it's just an old dude thang, though)

Not just an old dude thing, I drove a cab & was a bicycle messenger on and off for over 10 years, so I know all about that pain. To this very day. Then again, I think we're the same age - so maybe it is an "old dude" thing!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    as long as it aint no john wayne paper i'm straight.

my girls buys the shit anyway, i have no idea what i wipe my ass with.

• I keep it natural.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    True story: there was a time when I was into kayaking. There was this club near the river where me and some friends would go. One day a guy is coming back to the club after 2 hours of kayaking and he feels like shitting, but not being able to make it to the club he decides to stop near the club's warehouse. He shits and starts looking for something to wipe his ass with. He finds this white stuff. He wipes his ass. It turns out what he found was FIBERGLASS, the stuffs that was used for kayaks repairing. Literally, he wiped his ass with glass. The guy ended up in hospital for 10 days, his ass seriously damaged. End of story.

True story: there was a time when I was into kayaking. There was this club near the river where me and some friends would go. One day a guy is coming back to the club after 2 hours of kayaking and he feels like shitting, but not being able to make it to the club he decides to stop near the club's warehouse. He shits and starts looking for something to wipe his ass with. He finds this white stuff. He wipes his ass. It turns out what he found was FIBERGLASS, the stuffs that was used for kayaks repairing. Literally, he wiped his ass with glass. The guy ended up in hospital for 10 days, his ass seriously damaged. End of story.

• True story: there was a time when I was into kayaking. There was this club near the river where me and some friends would go. One day a guy is coming back to the club after 2 hours of kayaking and he feels like shitting, but not being able to make it to the club he decides to stop near the club's warehouse. He shits and starts looking for something to wipe his ass with. He finds this white stuff. He wipes his ass. It turns out what he found was FIBERGLASS, the stuffs that was used for kayaks repairing. Literally, he wiped his ass with glass. The guy ended up in hospital for 10 days, his ass seriously damaged. End of story.

ouch!

Post deleted by magic_jackson

• I've heard Reynaldo uses:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    My lifestyle comes equipped with a personal wiper.

• My lifestyle comes equipped with a personal wiper.

Damn, you can at least call him Jeffrey.

• spcspc 534 Posts

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, if you got a heavy load to drop, you always got to have a healthy supply of paper:

• creepiest dude evar