Brother 2 Brother lp on Sugarhill

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
whats up with this? is it good? im thinking of buying one at a local spot

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Self titled? Buy it cheap, it's good. The one with In The Bottle on it? Increase your budget for the dopeness level.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no, its on Sugar Hill it's from 1980

That should be the self titled, it's good, buy it cheap.

• Options
    Is it Brother to Brother 2, ? If so, i def buy it. "Latin Me" and "Let ME BE For Real" are my jams.

KEvin.

im not sure of the title, or the song titles, it's got a black and a white dude on the front with a black background and it says brother 2 brother in rd. but thats for everyone who has helped

that's the one

word, i'll pick it up. but i thought their album fro 74 was the one with In The Bottle?

It is, I was encouraging you to cop it (in a similar vein since that's a great tune by Brother To Brother).

• Options
    Oh, I'm talking 'bout the '80 LP on Sugarhill.

K.

• What about the Moments on Sugarhill 12inch? Just copped it because, its just that... the Moments on sugarhill... haven't listened to it yet.

• I just picked one up during lunch time (the SOULSTRUT Factor in action!). Here's a sample of one of the tracks I found on the net:

Monster Jam

SG

• Brother to Brother aka Wood Brass & Steel aka Positive Force = Sugar Hill house band.... that should give you a good idea of what the music sounds like.

• Options
    Brother to Brother aka Wood Brass & Steel aka Positive Force = Sugar Hill house band.... that should give you a good idea of what the music sounds like.

"Latin Me" and "Let ME BE For Real" are not indicative of Sugarhill house band jams.

K.

• Kinda cool Moderish LP. The strange thing about the copy I got is that the track listing on the back cover for side 2 (which lists 5 songs) does not match that on the label (which lists different titles and the real number of songs on that side: 4).

???

SG

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Brother to Brother aka Wood Brass & Steel aka Positive Force = Sugar Hill house band.... that should give you a good idea of what the music sounds like.

Multiple copies were spotted in Brooklyn...

• "Latin Me" and "Let ME BE For Real" are not indicative of Sugarhill house band jams.

K.

damn right. let me be for real is the shit. it's on a 12" too.

• Options

"Latin Me" and "Let ME BE For Real" are not indicative of Sugarhill house band jams.

K.

damn right. let me be for real is the shit. it's on a 12" too.

We were meant to cruise around and laugh at Ontario Hydro vans.

Kevin.