GUZZO APPRECIATION POST

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
fuck yeah dog. that was ill. you held it down pretty well.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this my homie right hurrr. he catches alot of flack on here but hes just a really cool dude. respect

• yeah fuck that girl. busted as all hell, shallow. Got to hand it to Guzzo here. I laughed out loud when you threw the mics down.

• PETITE GORGEOUS= THE NEW "MODERN SOUL"

she had some nice titties.

where can i see this? i must see it

• where can i see this? i must see it

don't watch Soulstrut, Watch T.V.

i dont watch tv

• Yeah props on taking the high road.

"More shallow than a thimble" HA!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Guzzo is dope - Nice to see him get some much deserved shine.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    MPEG PLAESE NO JPG

• CHEESE CAKE DIET

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dude took me to a party on saturday night, battle rapped better than i've seen/heard in a really long time (with a guy 150lbs+ more than him), totally came through with the happy ending... thanks hommie.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    dude took me to a party on saturday night, battle rapped better than i've seen/heard in a really long time (with a guy 150lbs+ more than him), totally came through with the happy ending... thanks hommie.

AAAYYYYYYOOOOO!!!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "More shallow than a thimble" HA!

peep the rekkid when I drop it.

thanks to everyone. I taped this back in June with y'all in mind. A friend and former co-worker of mines is a casting director for blind date and she thought I was "quirky" enough to make an interesting segment.

I hope everyone got thier laughs on, theres a small chance I may be showing up on some other shows in the near future, I'll let y'all know the deal if and when they happen

• Didn't see Blind Date yet but yeah Adam is that dude. Send me that want list, holmes.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    from spurring the katrina contributions pre-heatrock madness to being a general lightning rod for a lot of angry strutters out there, *d*m is the man. posts usually give me chuckles as well. my soulstrut mentor. big ups.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    theres a small chance I may be showing up on some other shows in the near future, I'll let y'all know the deal if and when they happen

was just confirmed to show up another piece of programming that will air in a little over a month...more details to follow

• theres a small chance I may be showing up on some other shows in the near future, I'll let y'all know the deal if and when they happen

was just confirmed to show up another piece of programming that will air in a little over a month...more details to follow

damn Guzzo, I guess you're the b-list celebrity now.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Appreciation, plus I got that JJ Band from you so it's great. Thanks.

Big up's to Adam, the conscience of Soulstrut.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    theres a small chance I may be showing up on some other shows in the near future, I'll let y'all know the deal if and when they happen

damn Guzzo, I guess you're the b-list celebrity now.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Didn't see Blind Date yet but yeah Adam is that dude. Send me all your records, holmes (you can keep the modren soul jawns, though)

Young Ad*m is always

Peace

• Didn't see Blind Date yet but yeah Adam is that dude. Send me all your records, holmes (you can keep the modren soul jawns, though)

Young Ad*m is always

Peace
    LOL.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    AW FACK!

I can't find the first PM Funky Guzzo sent super long ago! I must have deleted it to clear out the box a bit, oh well. It was a humorous pull for the Lakers and a dis on the Pistons. We know how the rest of the story goes...

But, Adam is more than that dude and always the one hipping me and others to seriously under the radar (and as he knows, sometimes for good reason ) records to cop on the cheap.

Man, I would have a TIME on a trip L.A. ...