The Austin Show - headcount related

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
you know, the one in the other A-town...supposed to be the largest one they've had so far, who's coming to town?

Comments

• When is this?

• When is this?

• october 28-30 that weekend.

i'm there. first time eva. i'll be selling, got 2 tables.

where is the psyche party?? anthonypearson are you out there????

• lotusland, i'll pm contact info...

only one strutter? this seems hard to believe.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• im a hop some trains down

• kottonmouth kingz =

• couch to sleep on available for all philly hedrons

• ill be there

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    GONNA TRY AND MAKE IT. IF I DO THIS WILL BE MY LAST ONE THAT I SELL. THE REST I WILL PROBABLY GO TO BUY ONLY. NOT SURE YET. SCHEDULE GETTING SO CRAZY. TRYING TO GO OUT WITH A BLAST BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE. PLANNING TO BRING SOME RARE STUFF IV'E BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE. ALSO PLANNING ON BULDING A NEW STUDIO SO THIS WILL HELP GREATLY IF I MAKE IT.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I'm definately thinking a post day dj'ing stint is in order.
    Records need to be played. Can we hook that up somewhere?

• I'll be there if I can scrape together the money. The hotel room scene with Scott and Steve is where it's at for playing records and getting STOOOPID

• I'm definately thinking a post day dj'ing stint is in order.
    Records need to be played. Can we hook that up somewhere?

Brothers could work it out, plaese to contact me with more record jock types not pure collectros.

• i'll be at the same ol spot

• I'll be there if I can scrape together the money. The hotel room scene with Scott and Steve is where it's at for playing records and getting STOOOPID

???where's the psych party at???

i'm at the econolodge.

also, where is aleit?? holed up in austin?? get at me!

???where's the psych party at???

i'm at the econolodge.

also, where is aleit?? holed up in austin?? get at me!

I just heard from Aleit. I think he said something about a kegger at his new apt.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    ba-bump. Where the non-Texas Strutters at? Anyone coming in from overseas? holllar

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    anyone know a place to get a cheap ticket from chicago? I'm still debating on whether to go or not.........

• anyone go to the austin bbq fest last weekend? intense.

• I'm all up in that shit.Already dreaming about chicken fried chicken at hoover's!Motel in effect mode......Big bag o trades......excitement!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    So sorry to miss this one.

Suddenly feeling mournful bout the move to the east, so much heat to be missed.

• i'm here in austin, let me know if anybody wants to connect.
    also, let me put some feelers out for a possible saturday night spot to kick it and spin records.

g

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I'm all up in that shit.Already dreaming about chicken fried chicken at hoover's!Motel in effect mode......Big bag o trades......excitement!

you and your hoover's.

i'll join you for the feast, sir.

looking forward to seeing ya.

i know your technique too (chris whispers in the dealer's ear- "Where do you keep your rare stuff?")

let me know when you're coming in and where you're staying. i'm right downtown.

• I felt like a crackhead the first time I payed $25 to shop a day earlier. That was until I got in an seen other people I know as sick as I am.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i've heard the rumors = a LOT of hip-hop will be sold at this show. dildo is changing the game for some of the big hip-hop heads in the area.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    comin' in guns blazing.

Gonna bring some heavy trades along, so bring me some hot shit.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    PEs Bring the Noize over Ghostbusters... thats a new one!

• it's this weekend.

pm me if you want to get directions to a preshow swap at my house.

somebody please tell me why my portable crapped out right now of all times