D'Angelo critically injured in car accident

Comments

• dudes troubles just get worse

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn, I hope he gets well soon.

• Sad shit but he really seems like he is on the road to killing himself. And how come people don't wear seatbelts? WTF He was in a hummer. If he had been wearing his seat belt he would probably be at home right now.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    dudes troubles just get worse

Damn, I hope he gets well soon.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sad shit but he really seems like he is on the road to killing himself. And how come people DRIVE HUMMERS?

• Damn, I hope he gets well soon.

• self destruction, dood is heading for self destruction. i hope he gets his shit together. hope he gets well soon.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i hope he recovers and this is a wake up call for him to get his shit together. he's really one of the last great soul artists.

• Is this real?If it is, i hope they both make it alright. But, the stuff ive been readin on other message boards(OKP, etc) makes it seem like it might not be real. IDK

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    mtv is usually about as reliable a source as you're gonna get.

• except that they annoyingly refer to him as a "crooner."

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    what's he doing? crack? pills? heroin?

i am curious yellow

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, this news is pretty real. I've seen no less than six credible news sites report on it. It's a bad look all around, A) because he's in such bad shape and B) dude wasn't wearing a seat belt and that's a huge reason he's so badly injured (he got throw out the SUV during the crash).

Right now, the family is keeping his condition on the low so it's hard to say how bad off he is but I'm amazed that this went down on the 16th and only today has it become public.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what's he doing? crack? pills? heroin?

D'Angelo was arrested back in January outside Richmond on drunk-driving and drug-possession charges (see "Singer D'Angelo Arrested On Charges Of Drunk Driving, Drug Possession") when, during a routine traffic stop, police discovered marijuana and cocaine inside his vehicle.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    except that they annoyingly refer to him as a "crooner."

Main Entry: croon??er
    Pronunciation: 'kr??-n&r
    Function: noun
    : one that croons; especially : a singer of popular songs

yeah, how DARE they!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    d'angelo is alive and well, chilling at home. this news is about a week late.

i just talked to his cousin and he said he is fine.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

that's good news

now
    i hope ... this is a wake up call for him to get his shit together. he's really one of the last great soul artists.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

that's good news

now
    i hope ... this is a wake up call for him to get his shit together. he's really one of the last great soul artists.

thats what i said to his cousin. dude needs to drop an album QUICK! ride some free press.

• d'angelo is alive and well, chilling at home. this news is about a week late.

that's good news

now

thats what i said to his cousin. dude needs to drop an album QUICK! ride some free press.

He also prolly needs some rehab (seriously).

• except that they annoyingly refer to him as a "crooner."

yeah, how DARE they!

oh snap! what like I don't know what crooner means fuckfuckah?!?!

nah, mayne, my point was that despite his silky smooth voice (no ayo), dood is first and foremost a pr&-'d??-s&r[/b] as far as I'm concerned.

His contributions to production are way more important tha his "crooning" and lame news outlets like MTV have no idea.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    except that they annoyingly refer to him as a "crooner."

yeah, how DARE they!

oh snap! what like I don't know what crooner means fuckfuckah?!?!

nah, mayne, my point was that despite his silky smooth voice (no ayo), dood is first and foremost a pr&-'d??-s&r[/b] as far as I'm concerned.

His contributions to production are way more important tha his "crooning" and lame news outlets like MTV have no idea.

not to mention how many people jock his style.

• Get well soon.

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this explains a lot to me then.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

and this is a hummer. imagine if a normal sedan went thru a crash like that. ouch.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    i am curious yellow

That's a reference, y'all.