Soundtrack wants/inquiry

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Just saw these movies recently and the music was pretty banging:what's the word on finding these STs on wax?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    im selling vanishing point OST for $30. the covers a little ebat the vinl is clean

• oh one other one that I've been looking for for a minute now:

• im selling vanishing point OST for $30. the covers a little ebat the vinl is clean

$30 huh? Is this hard to find, I haven't even started really looking for it yet.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    oh one other one that I've been looking for for a minute now:

dude I used to ask about that one a lot, it doesn't exist (on wax at least)

• oh one other one that I've been looking for for a minute now:

dude I used to ask about that one a lot, it doesn't exist (on wax at least)

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i was wondering what that Vanishing Point OST is like ? could someone shed a lil light pls ?

is it on the psych/ suspense tip ? or fonky ?

• well, the music in the film goes all over the place, it's from 1971 so it's a mix of funky country-rock, some banjo chasing music, some rocky christian stuff and some classic wah-wah get-down jams.

I just love the fact that Cleavon Little plays Super Soul: 'a blind DJ who "sees" danger ahead in this super-charged action-packed adventure!'

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    there are two really nice funk tracks from the JB Pickers (members of the orchestra that dude runs)... theres some other nice pieces as well...

used to sell that for upwards of $75 on ebay and record shows... its worth about $40 now if its Minty.

• hmm, thanks for the info. I was just watching this again, and the name of the christian band out in the desert is called J. Hova!