good morning

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
waking up (its morning in cph)... with a good deal of hangovers after last nights drinking,.... but waking up to the sound of drumbreaks.....

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hi
    1:28 pm
    die

• chasechase 767 Posts
    4:29 am EST graveyard shift batches!

sorry I reaalllyyy need some sleep

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    danish xian youth rock on a sunday morning..... its 10:30 am

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    ur up pretty early considering youve been drinking and all. ive been awake since yesterday... suffering from insomnia over here. where in denmark are you located? just curious

i need breaks

copenhagen

• 2:38 am Montana time.

ur up pretty early considering youve been drinking and all. ive been awake since yesterday... suffering from insomnia over here. where in denmark are you located? just curious

i need breaks

we all do (need those)....... anyways the people Ive known who suffered from insomnia was smoking to much (joints)....

cut down if you do and you might catch some z's

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    nice i was in helsing??r this summer, found some great stuff in a christian thrift store! but was there mainly cus of the cheap beer... i actually wanted to go to copenhagen but was low on $$$.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    ssshhhhhh......

McDee is making beats

mcdee are you from sweden perhaps???

nice i was in helsing??r this summer, found some great stuff in a christian thrift store! but was there mainly cus of the cheap beer... i actually wanted to go to copenhagen but was low on $$$.

Im not sure if this was you, but I heard through some peeps that somebody caught some really dope records in helsing??r over the summer, US jazz records I think it was, nice finds...

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    well... what else is there to do besides beats?

yeah i live in sweden! i've actually cut down on the greens... because im low on cash tho, not because i thought it was causing insomnia. i think its alot easier to fall asleep high. maybe thats an illusion?

you ever over here in sweden?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    good mornbing from alaska-still drinking-1:05 am. look for quinton harris ( a buddy of mine over there right now) he likes house.

I actually bought my first records in sweden, thats a long time ago....
    so did you find stark reality, they pop up in sweden right... and the popworkshop records theres three right? a black one a white one and a monster one...?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I know a lady who says she wants to move to alaska becuase the man to woman ratio is like 3 to 1.. Im guessing she wants to get married, and she is not really all that good looking, kinda funny/sad..

is the 3 to 1 thing true?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

5 in the morning in mtl - can't sleep. Chatting with anasarcasm about what a soulstrut edition of blind date would be like.

good mornbing from alaska-still drinking-1:05 am. look for quinton harris ( a buddy of mine over there right now) he likes house.

good morning, so whats the dopest (70's) alaskan record... Im not sure I ever heard any alaskan stuff ?

5 in the morning in mtl - can't sleep. Chatting with anasarcasm about what a soulstrut edition of blind date would be like.

go paint a train homeboy

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    so did you find stark reality, they pop up in sweden right... and the popworkshop records theres three right? a black one a white one and a monster one...?

dope, well no stark reality over here just yet, and no popworkshop... oh.. and still no sabu martinez. i do however keep finding those solarplexus lps, and ive had countless copies of that nilsmen 45!

now please send me all danishbreakbeatraer, im 100% sure that would cure my insomnia.

waking up (its morning in cph)... with a good deal of hangovers after last nights drinking,.... but waking up to the sound of drumbreaks.....

I live right next door to this christian school, they have all these christian youth activites during the week and every sunday morning they have band/ music practice, so I usually wake up (sundays) to the sound of xian rock

dope, well no stark reality over here just yet, and no popworkshop... oh.. and still no sabu martinez. i do however keep finding those solarplexus lps, and ive had countless copies of that nilsmen 45!

now please send me all danishbreakbeatraer, im 100% sure that would cure my insomnia.

sweden has sooo many more dope records than denmark,... so how many solarplex recs is there, I only have one on harvest... and whats up with that doris record I never heard that joint, you know it?

• I actually bought my first records in sweden, thats a long time ago....

sweden has sooo many more dope records than denmark,... so how many solarplex recs is there, I only have one on harvest... and whats up with that doris record I never heard that joint, you know it?

Catch a taste of Doris Svensson here: http://www.arch-records.com/stkjaztop.html

I know of 3 LPs from Solarplexus. The "S/T", "2" and "Det ??r Inte B??den der ......."

Catch a taste of Doris Svensson here: http://www.arch-records.com/stkjaztop.html

I know of 3 LPs from Solarplexus. The "S/T", "2" and "Det ??r Inte B??den der ......."

yo ole tak for linket og solarplexus infoen