MOUSE IN MY CORNFLAKES

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
... I'm a fuck somebody up.Don't fuck with my Raisin Bran.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Mice gotta stay regular too holmes.

• Just like sprinkles

• ... I'm a fuck somebody up.

Don't fuck with my Raisin Bran.

i need a shit

• C they try to test your testicles, you know that shit ain't cool
    Suga don't make me have to come up out the sound booth and act a fuckin fool

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I reached for the Cornflakes box and he jumped out.

I don't think he's fucked with the bran. He had better not.

• Watch out for that "extra" crunch...

• The mouse problem in philly is horrible. Everyone I knew when I lived there had a mouse problem. I got one of those sonic mouse things from rite aid. You just plug it into a socket in you kitchen and they stay the fuck away. Its crazy, one day I had mice everywhere. I got that shit and they were gone. Now I have three cats to take care of that shit, but if you don't like cats get the sonic thing.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Not to hijack but about a month ago after coming from the grocery store, I opened up a box of Tastykake Krimpets and let em' sit on top of the fridge. 30 min. later, I went to open a package of em' and there were mad ants on my Krimpets! Shit was definately...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ever think he might take pride in kicking it with you at the crib?

"Damn, why is this dude always tryin' to smash on me?"

I'm waiting for the Subject line that reads:

MY MOUSE SQUEEKS EAST OF UNDERGROUND

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Saying. Dude, I know you know what I go through.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Fisrt your cornflakesl, then...

Not to hijack but about a month ago after coming from the grocery store, I opened up a box of Tastykake Krimpets and let em' sit on top of the fridge. 30 min. later, I went to open a package of em' and there were mad ants on my Krimpets! Shit was definately...

I have a really old book of articles by George S. Kaufman. In one of the stories he's in Singapore (like 1935-ish) and gets a craving for sweets. He buys some, eats a little and stashes the rest. He wakes up the next morning to find his hotel room filled with ants. So over the next three nights he devises more and more secure ways of hiding his stuff from the ants. No matter what he does, glues the jar shut, surrounds it with ant poison, whatever, they always manage to get into his stuff...He finally gives up and leaves the country.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    My dude Bo had a mouse in his apartment recently. He heard it scurrying around in his kitchen trash can. Turns out, the mouse had a nibbled a hole through the bottom of the plastic can???a fact Bo didn???t realize until he lifted the can up. Well, as Bo lifted the can with the mouse still in it, he had a brilliant idea. He rotated the can so the hole was facing upward and the mouse wouldn???t be able to scurry out as he carried the can over to the toilet. Then, Bo slowly tilted the trash can and the mouse scurried out of the hole straight into the toilet.

Bo then peed on the mouse and flushed the toilet.

The end.

-e

I have a really old book of articles by George S. Kaufman. In one of the stories he's in Singapore (like 1935-ish) and gets a craving for sweets. He buys some, eats a little and stashes the rest. He wakes up the next morning to find his hotel room filled with ants. So over the next three nights he devises more and more secure ways of hiding his stuff from the ants. No matter what he does, glues the jar shut, surrounds it with ant poison, whatever, they always manage to get into his stuff...He finally gives up and leaves the country.
    That might be my solution,... leave the state of Georgia...

• My dude Bo had a mouse in his apartment recently. He heard it scurrying around in his kitchen trash can. Turns out, the mouse had a nibbled a hole through the bottom of the plastic can???a fact Bo didn???t realize until he lifted the can up. Well, as Bo lifted the can with the mouse still in it, he had a brilliant idea. He rotated the can so the hole was facing upward and the mouse wouldn???t be able to scurry out as he carried the can over to the toilet. Then, Bo slowly tilted the trash can and the mouse scurried out of the hole straight into the toilet.

Bo then peed on the mouse and flushed the toilet.

The end.

-e

Bo_Rillz?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    mad ants on my Krimpets!

• mad ants on my Krimpets!

I was waiting for one of y'all to clown!

• AI , we got alot of the same shit going on. Mouse in my bread the other day. Get glue traps homiez

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Don't worry, I already took care of the little fucker.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Don't worry, I already took care of the little fucker.

Who do you think you're fooling? You know you're mad soft, and you know you've got little dude set up in the guest room.

"Yo, there's towels in the bathroom, and make sure you jiggle the toilet handle, okay?"

"Squeee!"

• AI , we got alot of the same shit going on. Mouse in my bread the other day. Get glue traps homiez

Glue traps are seriously gruesome - the little fuckers are alive when you find them, just stuck and then you gotta kill 'em. Either get the snap traps or better still the sonic shit - that definitely works. Also gets rid of bugs.