Devil McDoom is dope

RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Damn, Delay told me too check out the new Joint from Devil McDoom and Im impressed.Sick drums and great sounds....sickness

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

I havent seen the actual record tho... just peeped a clip at ttlab. But I'll be glad to spend some money on a fellow strutter when I see the record. that shit is dope.

• Yeah, I am waiting for this to be available on the Lab site also. Some one plaese give a heads up when this is available for order.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    hes dope, except for the fact i never got the records i traded him for that was nearly a year ago i'm still sore over that

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    thanks you all! made my day, these threads are damn good for your motivation.

you know i offered to sort that out tho! i'd still be happy to do that, offer still stands.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    it's all good, i know it wasnt your fault, i just really wanted that Titanic break lol

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    ah right, i dont have a double of the self titled.. but yo, i got the "best of" titanic lp recently. i'd be happy to hook you up with it if youre interested. dont think it has the fast breaks from the self titled tho, but the slow break track "i see no reason" is there.

• yo mc dee - I think your rekkid is getting stocked out here as well - proppers !

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    mcdee's got beats for days