America's next top model season premier

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Who else is watching? Janice Dickinson isn't judging anymore. But my girl Twiggy is. Yes! holla

Comments

• THUMBS UP
    - Twiggy
    - Straight male judge getting all bitchy to gay male judge, screeching "there's only one real boy on this panel"

THUMBS DOWN
    - The bizarre collection of aliens selected for this year's contestants

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

THUMBS DOWN

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    THUMBS UP

- Twiggy

- Straight male judge getting all bitchy to gay male judge, screeching "there's only one real boy on this panel"

THUMBS DOWN

I'm not really feeling it.

I stopped watching @ 9 and I missed "the kiss" that my homegirl text messaged me about.

I like the lesbo, the fat Puerto Rican, bo, the chick who had the faux-hawk and the chick with the stretched ears.

But for the first time I don't see who I think might win it all. I've been correct the past 3 seasons after watching the premeire but with this one I just can't call it.

What was the kiss about? Who kissed who?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    THEY GOT A REAL NICE [/b] BATCH OF BATCHES THIS YEAR.

• BONUS THUMBS UP
    - Gay male judge telling butch contestant "you should embrace your masculine side"

and

yet

and

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ehh so far. I like the lesbo girl too, she's beautiful. Aside from that, a whole lot of obnoxious/ mediocre girls.

Ehh so far. .

maybe you're right...the final selection is very

that one chick looks like

bwahaha

yup

Saras cute but damn klutsy. I feel bad for her.

Ebony's kinda cute huh?

Holy crap! Ed, you just see Sarah make out with Kim?

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Kim looks good, but an east coast lesbian who went to Wesleyan would usually get an from me

Ebony's kinda cute huh?

NO

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Ebony's kinda cute huh?

NO

Don't get it twisted Ed!

Show 'em my motto!

Ebony's kinda cute huh?

NO

Don't get it twisted Ed!

Show 'em my motto!

HA!.. i was waiting on you to join this thread...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That show has jumped the shark.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Ebony's kinda cute huh?

NO

Don't get it twisted Ed!

Show 'em my motto!

Well, they passed on the hard lookin' blonde I thought was totally hot, and I think that Ebony is cute in a high school-way, but no top model. And the chick from my home town of Minneapolis was cute except for the insane eyebrows( at least you remember her, but geez, they look like Groucho Marx mustache-brows).

You knew Ebony was gonna get on cuz they gave her so much face time and she at least has a personality(albeit a slightly annoying one).

• Ebony's kinda cute huh?

NO

Don't get it twisted Ed!

Show 'em my motto!

Well, they passed on the hard lookin' blonde I thought was totally hot, and I think that Ebony is cute in a high school-way, but no top model. And the chick from my home town of Minneapolis was cute except for the insane eyebrows( at least you remember her, but geez, they look like Groucho Marx mustache-brows).

You knew Ebony was gonna get on cuz they gave her so much face time and she at least has a personality(albeit a slightly annoying one).

Is ebony the one that talks with her teeth together and is still in high school? She is annoying. My girlfriend kept flipping over during the commercials in Lost and I have to say I was not impressed by the selection.

• I like the lesbo, the fat Puerto Rican, bo, the chick who had the faux-hawk and the chick with the stretched ears.

I'm pretty sure you're actually thinking of a student co-op in Ann Arbor.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    kim is one of the more unattractive girl/boy that ive seen in my life... shes quite hard to look at for me.

theres that black girl with those fucked up eyebrows... shes fugly.

...actually all these girls are busted in my opinion. i was kind of bored so i kept falling asleep but i did get to see that stupid kiss... booooo....

THAT SHIT SHOULDVE BEEN DONE BETTER!!! straight people shouldnt experiment... looks stupid.

• I walked through the room when my wife was watching it and one of those girls has seriously google-eyes....

Oops, I was thinking Ebony was the other black girl, but not the one with groucho eyebrows. Yeah, Ebony is damn annoying, kinda reminds me of Steve Urkel. Guess I should'nt have started this thread when I was drunk. doh- seriously though, I left the room half way through the show. I don't think I'm gonna be watching this season actually. Boo.

• I like the lesbo, the fat Puerto Rican

coscion, these are the only two who seem to be interesting and have personality. the lesbo reminds me of my only cool coworker who wears nudey girl tshirts to the office and gets way with it and the puerto rican girl's face is pure knockout. she got crazy awesome bone structure

am i the only one freaked out by the amount of sobbing with this batch? they're either crying cause they succeeded or they're crying when they're assed out. they even cried because they got to talk to TYRAnt one on one. these girls seem kinda suicidal and it's sad. it's just tv there are no supermodels anymore and you'd think they'd realize judging on past winners and how much exposure they get

i really do not like the big lips on big lips girl and i do not understand what the hype is over fat ass lips. hers was like the clown shoes of lips crazy exaggerrated and overkill

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I watched a little last season...my girlfriends kid was on the episode when they all posed with the children.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    jerms, when are you gonna invite me over to watch network television with you and the wife? you know the last show i saw was elim-i-date. i feel all left out and shit.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

I like the lesbo, the fat Puerto Rican

am i the only one freaked out by the amount of sobbing with this batch? they're either crying cause they succeeded or they're crying when they're assed out. they even cried because they got to talk to TYRAnt one on one. these girls seem kinda suicidal and it's sad. it's just tv there are no supermodels anymore and you'd think they'd realize judging on past winners and how much exposure they get

as soon as I saw that Tyra was going to talk to them one by one, I said "Here comes the crying"

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

I like the lesbo, the fat Puerto Rican

as soon as I saw that Tyra was going to talk to them one by one, I said "Here comes the crying"
    i like tyra's 'caring voice'.
    down with the pr girl diana,it's about time a latina made it past the first episode. not so crazy about the 'wesley' chick.
    no janice or noelle is

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

no janice

seriously - i was watching just for her after a while.

this is the lipppsss batch fosho. how come they always have to have atleast two soccer-mom looking gals in there?

i'm enjoying kim and coryn. the eyebrows are over powering, its true - but she is seriously hot.

• I think Kim has the most potential, but she doesn't seem to have a clue, and her walk sucks. And I was surprised that her photo came out so shitty. It'll be interesting to see how she does.

Other than that though....

boring

But I'm still gonna watch it.

I am in Love with Bre.....i want to marry her

i have no idea who's winning this year....should be a great finish

• That crazy chick pissed herself, and even Stevo thought she was a tool.

• I am in Love with Bre.....i want to marry her

i have no idea who's winning this year....should be a great finish

That voice is sexy as hell.