New Will Smith

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
whos feelin it? it's pretty hawt IMO. think he might have another classic on his hands. not exactly Big Willie Style, but definitely better than Willenium.Could U Love Me is that pure fire. check it out. a true hip hop album

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    not exactly Big Willie Style, but definitely better than Willenium.

i like fresh prince (definitly listened to as a kid.) but he needs to lean more on jazzy jeff if he wants to stay relevant in any way. "all the people who banged eva mendes be QUIIIIEETTT!!!!!"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    [/b]

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    UGH! Sorry, not feelin' it. If he wants to do some classic Jazzy Jeff style I might listen, but I saw the video and it hurt. Great actor, still love the old LP's but I think it just might be time for him to give up the music.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    by the way, this was the hugest joke that didnt really work.

let me take the opportunity to promote the new Beans. GO COP DAT

by the way, this was the hugest joke that didnt really work.

let me take the opportunity to promote the new Beans. GO COP DAT

I kinda wondered considering the 2 LP's you mentioned. You sarcasim is so deep it went right over my head from the other side of the world.

Joke? Do you realize how many copies Big Willie Style sold?

No kidding top 40 muliti platinium music is always of the highest quality with exceptional attention put into it's originality, lyrical output and overall challanging variety.

• Never forget the power of good marketing. That's why album sales are a completely bogus way to define excellence.

A million Elvis fans can't be wrong, right?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I so wish you were actually funny Reynaldo. Enough with the alter egos already.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Please get a job/life.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    not exactly Big Willie Style, but definitely better than Willenium.

i like fresh prince (definitly listened to as a kid.) but he needs to lean more on jazzy jeff if he wants to stay relevant in any way. "all the people who banged eva mendes be QUIIIIEETTT!!!!!"

"Lean on Jazzy Jeff, or make mega-millions. What to do, what to do..."