Andre 3000

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Whats your opinion of this guy these days? He seems to be going the ice cube route, which is probably going to be nice financially for him, but will he ever get back to doing rap music?Latest news reports hes doing some track with madonna. I thought there was supposed to be a new outkast album with 10 songs and organized noise production coming up here pretty soon. All i seem to hear about is all his dumb movie projects. I really dont give a shit about seeing him play jimi hendrix is some stupid biopic or something.

Comments

• I think Outkast is dead in the water. On reflection their last album just wasn't that good. I don't think I've listened to it since it came out.

• Outcast is doing a musical. No for real they are doing a musical. I can't remember where I read it, but their next album will be the soundtrack.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Whats your opinion of this guy these days?

He seems to be going the ice cube route, which is probably going to be nice financially for him, but will he ever get back to doing rap music?

Latest news reports hes doing some track with madonna.

I thought there was supposed to be a new outkast album with 10 songs and organized noise production coming up here pretty soon.

All i seem to hear about is all his dumb movie projects. I really dont give a shit about seeing him play jimi hendrix is some stupid biopic or something.

Supposedly the soundtrack that he and Big Boi did for their film project My Life in Idlewood will be out by the end of the year... I'll believe it when I have it in my hand.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    somebody needs to tell dude to stop bullshitting and lock him in a studio.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    any group that has done so many outstanding rap-albums like outkast can do whatever they want in their post-rap days. i have nothing but love for the guys and will always big up their next project. no matter how madonna, hendrix or hollywood it will be.

thank god for outkast!

• Big Boi was on Direct Effect and he said that Universal Pictures picked up the film.

The single shall be out soon... according to Daddy Phat Sacks.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    notice how big boi's the only one who ever mentions ten the hard way?

• I think Outkast is dead in the water. On reflection their last album just wasn't that good. I don't think I've listened to it since it came out.

really?

I threw on The Love Below a few months back, and was digging it more than I was when I first got it.

• I threw on The Love Below a few months back, and was digging it more than I was when I first got it.

foreal. i cant lie, i stay listenin to "pink and blue" and "she lives in my lap"

• any group that has done so many outstanding rap-albums like outkast can do whatever they want in their post-rap days. i have nothing but love for the guys and will always big up their next project. no matter how madonna, hendrix or hollywood it will be.

thank god for outkast!

Co-sign....

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dude spent like $2000 at TSL a few months ago. besides that, i really don't really keep up w/ the gossip. like the music though.