El Michels Affair

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Album is bainging... yall heard it? Opinions plaese?But there is an uncredited cover on there.... is this the same as not clearing a sample guys?

Comments

• I need that shit in my life, just got the 45.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I just listened to some clips and that shit is complete and utter

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Follows the trend of mellower/slower stuff from the descodaptonesoulfiretruthandsoul camp. Some of the songs are beyond facemelting, the song Creation sounds like a lost Stefano Torrossi library cut.

• I like it a lot... some bootiful sounds on there. Musings to Myself is my fave at the moment.

Mr L Michels is what, 23 years old, and he's already played/written/funked up a large number of future classics. What a cunt!

• yes

the album is fuckin top notch shit imo

its all about that cover for me (hung up on my baby)

im not to knowledgeable about this..but this is the sample in the ghetto boys (mind playin trix on me) but who created the song (original)???????????

• I like it a lot... some bootiful sounds on there. Musings to Myself is my fave at the moment.

Mr L Michels is what, 23 years old, and he's already played/written/funked up a large number of future classics. What a cunt!

yo spliff...when we gettin that show together? get that el michels shit moving

• its all about that cover for me (hung up on my baby)

im not to knowledgeable about this..but this is the sample in the ghetto boys (mind playin trix on me) but who created the song (original)???????????

That's a common Isaac Hayes record.

That's not the uncredited cover I'm talking about though...