WHERE IS HIGH-C?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Do ?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He was telling me for month's over IM that he was going to quit soul strut. One day... poof.. he was gone.

R.I.P.

• Damn, that dude was nice with the mixes. It's a shame he's gone. BTW, do y'all know this dude named Aaron from Minneapolis who was also on SS?

Damn, that dude was nice with the mixes. It's a shame he's gone. BTW, do y'all know this dude named Aaron from Minneapolis who was also on SS?

Damn.. Aaron $$? Another casualty to "Real World Moves."

We need to have the audio to "Baby Come Back" by Player embedded in this thread. Reynaldo can you hook it up?

• Damn, that dude was nice with the mixes. It's a shame he's gone. BTW, do y'all know this dude named Aaron from Minneapolis who was also on SS?

Damn.. Aaron $$? Another casualty to "Real World Moves."

We need to have the audio to "Baby Come Back" by Player embedded in this thread. Reynaldo can you hook it up?
    Yup, Aaron Money. He was/is DUDE.

• Options
    HEre's a West Indian version that was on Soundbwoy Status BReaks (got copies)

Baby Come Back

K in Canada.

• HEre's a West Indian version that was on Soundbwoy Status BReaks (got copies)

Baby Come Back

K in Canada.

• Yup, Aaron Money. He was/is DUDE.

he's alive and well - just saw him and kojack spin records last week.
    i'll send out a bat-signal and maybe we can get him to stop by and say what up.

m

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    That Ed Watson record has a real nice cover. There's a version of "L.A. Bound" on there, too

• Options
    There's a 12 for "Baby Come Back" too, but I'm keeping that unless I get another. Drum intro is longer on the 12.

K.

Baby Come Back

K in Canada.

Do you (got copies) of the Player LP?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

dirty quitter.

• Options

Baby Come Back

K in Canada.

Do you (got copies) of the Player LP?

I wish. Turn on your AM radio, you'll get your fix (might even catch a "Soulful Strut" if you're lucky).

K.

• damn.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    classic..

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

dirty quitter.

What is this? Hahaha, ive been laughing out loud at it for like 5 minutes!

High-c was the dude! He should come back.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    he drew that. Talented, huh?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    he's eating a taco some place warm.

• traded some CDRs with High-C a few weeks back and he mentioned he hadnt been on here for awhile...like he was an addict mentioning how long he'd been clean...he will get a jones sooner or later I think...

• HUSHHUSH 18 Posts
    I saw this message posted on his website: Rehashmedia.com

07/7/05
    Soulstrut is lame -c

I loved the Rehash 45's and the EP. I am missing one thouh if anyone wants to get rid of it. I'll have to check.