Bronson Pinchot...IS A BITCH

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
I dont watch that Surreal life show, but I saw a commercial for it. That Black haired girl and Omarosa are fighting and for some reason Balky fuckin breaks down into sobbing bitch tears. Fuckin ridiculous. Act like a fuckin man rather than a bawling little soft ass pussy just cause some girls are fighting. Bitch.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah dude, he's a pussy. My friend met him & he like totally had a black eye from where some little girl sucker punched him. I heard that.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    paging CousinLarry

• I dont watch that Surreal life show, but I saw a commercial for it. That Black haired girl and Omarosa are fighting and for some reason Balky fuckin breaks down into sobbing bitch tears. Fuckin ridiculous. Act like a fuckin man rather than a bawling little soft ass pussy just cause some girls are fighting. Bitch.

Hmmm... sounds like he played himself in True Romance.

• wow. does someone need to do the meeposian dance of joy or what?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    sounds like he played himself in True Romance.

That's what my sister was saying. She was like "He is in reality nothing like the fun Balky. He's just a coked up loser like in True Romance."

BTW, dude was crying because Janice told him she was molested by her dad age 7 on. BUT, I still don't understand why he was crying like that.
    T.N.

• paging CousinLarry

Fuck Balki he never did the dishes and got me in all kinds of trouble with the INS.

For real though...

he is a bitch.

• I dont watch that Surreal life show, but

You are starting every post like this.

"I don't like Iggy Pop, but"

"I don't like Jazz, but"

it's like dude, everyone already knows you're a soft sensitive nerdyman who goes all gooey inside when you hear the boom bap. No need to play up your tough side on this board. ITS OK.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

BTW, dude was crying because Janice told him she was molested by her dad age 7 on. BUT, I still don't understand why he was crying like that.
    T.N.

Damn, that IS fucked up, but still keep your composure. Sure it sucks, but bawlin like that...come on now.

I dont watch that Surreal life show, but

"I don't like Jazz, but"

it's like dude, everyone already knows you're a soft sensitive nerdyman who goes all gooey inside when you hear the boom bap. No need to play up your tough side on this board. ITS OK.

damn, why all the hate?

No i dont like Iggy pop, or watch that surreal life. I prefrence my posts like that because if someone calls me out on some thing im ignorant on I can say "well, did you read my disclaimer?"

sorry buddy.

"I don't like Jazz, but"

LOL

I dont watch that Surreal life show, but

"I don't like Jazz, but"

LOL

just figures

• didn`t make sense to me why he was crying.

someone beat the shit out of omarosa please!!!

pepa seems like she`s a bit dumb..still got nice titties though.

"I don't like Jazz, but"

damn, why all the hate?

No i dont like Iggy pop, or watch that surreal life. I prefrence my posts like that because if someone calls me out on some thing im ignorant on I can say "well, did you read my disclaimer?"

sorry buddy.

You get called out on that shit anyway

But come on seriously have a sense of humor dude... do you really think I was being serious?

• ever hear freddie scott's "dont want to cry"? that shit makes me cry. but the town idiot around here has informed me that im a bitch, so...i guess i dont really have a point...oh yeah! its ok to cry like a girl. says me.

... do you really think I was being serious?

No i didnt at first, but you know, you never know on the net.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Welcome to the thread cemetery.

• Welcome to the thread cemetery.

Yeah this shit is lame. What kind of arbitrary distinction makes something an announcement?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    why is this in announcements?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

yup!

don't worry, I rzawreckted it in Crate Digging Revealed.

I was feeling RR this morning but it's a very NRR affair now.

saying

Mommy what's a Gravedigga?