20,000 Leagues In The Crates

curtisvodkacurtisvodka 16 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
here is a rare groove mix im working on called 20,000 Leagues In The Cratesa dedication to Soulman...http://curtisvodka.tablist.net/hi-fi/curtisvodka-20000leaguesinthecratesside1.mp3enjoy!

Comments

• What's good, curtisvodka. Nice music, hommie! Very cool mixture of classic material and stuff a little off the beaten path. Lots of different styles, just the way I like it. Thanx for the dedication.

The Monkees= THAT REAL SHIT

• oh thats not all my good friend ive got the other half u0ploading now ill post it later. keep a look out and thanks for replying i didnt think youd even hear the mix!

• listening now.. you are

• someone should make a 'food' mix.. with the 'vegetable man on strike' jam, supermarket blues, etc..

• ive got some funk soul and jazz food tracks but not enough to make a mix

• nice.. let me holler at that pop electronique

• This shit is fire! You got this available on CD?

• nice.. let me holler at that pop electronique

haha its a very sick track i love it alot

thanks man and no i just made it yesterday and in about a few minutes or so the second half should be done uploading but if this is doing as well as im hoping then i might release it as a bonus disk with a 7inch me and my homie are working on

• http://curtisvodka.tablist.net/hi-fi/curtisvodka-20000leaguesinthecratesside2.mp3

here is the second half i hope you guys enjoy it and close to the end of the mix i have a show case of some of my beats and it might sound kinda cluddered for obvious reason;) ENJOY YOURSSELFS!!

thanks man and no i just made it yesterday and in about a few minutes or so the second half should be done uploading but if this is doing as well as im hoping then i might release it as a bonus disk with a 7inch me and my homie are working on
    . Let us know when it drops.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Curtis, my standing policy is still that I don't listen to posted mixes over here as well, but you're getting good feedback. I hope this is good and that you haven't includede that "one song" that just doesn't fit with the rest of the tracklist.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    nice contribution homie....

but dude...

• hey cosmo can i ask why you dont like listening to mixxes? i like how you dont but oyu listen to mine:) when you listen ot it tell me what you tihnk.

• nice contribution homie....

but dude...

haha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i know what you mean. sorry about all that.

. Let us know when it drops.

will do mang

• I listened to the first, it was good. I enjoyed it. I'm downloading the 2nd and I'm gonna check that one out too.

One thing though - stop buying your records out the beat up dollar bin, ok?

Just fuckin with you. Good work.