One of the worst tattoos, i've ever seen.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• nah, des' wins

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

funny how the claws on the back of the feets actually looks like the dragons balls.

• It looks like a fucking widow painting on some hippy ass headshop.

wiiizzzzarrrrds duuuuuuude

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

not sure about this one...

the girl:

http://iam.bmezine.com/?Amina+Munster

is kinda a stunna, though

• at least that one was done by an artist. Shading and shit.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Alright, so imagine a tatoo like this, except with the peanut and the plain M&Ms holding hands and each M&M is big enough to take up an entire shoulder blade on a huge buff albino man (which is where I saw the tat). Scariest shit I ever saw. An insanely buff albino with M&Ms holding hands. I couldn't figure it out. I didn't want to...

• the mystery of Faux_Rillz's stomach tattoo SOLVED

• not sure about this one...

the girl:

fa sho'!!!!! also tat/drawing on the prosthetic leg=

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

funny how the claws on the back of the feets actually looks like the dragons balls.

Almost looks like air brushing??? Is it really a tattoo?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I think i'm calling it a night.

"Just imagine, muscular mer-men in a blissfull, cumfilled enviroment, immortalized on my back.

I lub U"

• Damn man.... thats an ill batch.
    I got some jailbirds on me as well, coutered by some not-so-wack ink as well.
    Sleeves finished soon.

I'm not a fan of tattoos but cot damn....

But you're a fan of prosthetic legs Mark?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

not sure about this one...

the girl:

fa sho'!!!!! also tat/drawing on the prosthetic leg=

I'm not a fan of tattoos but cot damn....

shes hot. i would tap. The chest tattoo is

But you're a fan of prosthetic legs Mark?

You aren't?

one love,
    M

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts

i thought i had you beat until i saw the dragons or whatever...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

i thought i had you beat until i saw the dragons or whatever...

Trompe l'oeil in the house.

• i thought i had you beat until i saw the dragons or whatever...

Damn Ack, see you got some more work done. Should've gone for truck jewels with the ganja leaf.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

• Wow, you can get tattoos of stretch marks? DOPE!

• I saw the worst tattoo in the world, taken by a spritely punkish college girl on her cellphone. I looked and flinched. Looking at it was like looking into the sun. I looked again. This poor guy from Boston had come to Florida to get a "ironic" florida-themed tattoo. Running the length of the front of his neck from his chin to his collarbone were two enormous flamingos with a palm tree in the middle. Both were wearing sunglasses, one rhinestone horn rims and the other blues brothers stylee. The look on his face said "huh??". I wish I had a pic. Poor guy.

I saw the worst tattoo in the world, taken by a spritely punkish college girl on her cellphone. I looked and flinched. Looking at it was like looking into the sun. I looked again. This poor guy from Boston had come to Florida to get a "ironic" florida-themed tattoo. Running the length of the front of his neck from his chin to his collarbone were two enormous flamingos with a palm tree in the middle. Both were wearing sunglasses, one rhinestone horn rims and the other blues brothers stylee. The look on his face said "huh??". I wish I had a pic. Poor guy.

That sounds RADD.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I saw the worst tattoo in the world, taken by a spritely punkish college girl on her cellphone. I looked and flinched. Looking at it was like looking into the sun. I looked again. This poor guy from Boston had come to Florida to get a "ironic" florida-themed tattoo. Running the length of the front of his neck from his chin to his collarbone were two enormous flamingos with a palm tree in the middle. Both were wearing sunglasses, one rhinestone horn rims and the other blues brothers stylee. The look on his face said "huh??". I wish I had a pic. Poor guy.

That sounds RADD.

I remember seeing that one. Poor dude. He was a younster and it was his first. Now he's fucked.

badtattoo.com has some hilarious ones.

This one is the first in the "What The?" category.

• It looks like a fucking widow painting on some hippy ass headshop.

wiiizzzzarrrrds duuuuuuude

If you're ever driving through upstate NY, you need to listen to THE WIZARD! I love it, they named a classic rock station THE WIZARD! I just picture fat guys in their basement rec rooms vibing to zepelin, watching the lava lamps, and playing d&d.

• My former roomy wroked in a tatoo parlour. I don't think you can imagine just how many people get unspeakably bad tats. Tribal art is heinous, but that's to say nothing of fairy and dolphin shit. Oy vey.