the new itunes looks like shit

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
why?

Comments

• if the a change in the itunes interface disturbes you so much that you have to post about it, you might want to think about taking a vacation to some place with hills and trees

JAH!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    they change all of that shit so often, i can't figure it out.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yes it does look kinda winamp ish, I do agree w/ you on that...........but I will take that because they really improved the speed of the program. I have hundreds of playlists and the program has been beach balling to death because of that. Ver 5 seems to have improved its memory caching, so it runs much better imo.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    and you are? alias or lurker? either way you're pathetic.

and it's worth noting i just returned from my third vacation of the past five weeks. reynaldo take note.

NOZ!!!!

• I think it's similar to the new Apple Mail, a style I believe NetNewsWire came up with.

I like that aspect of it but the new iTunes could lose it's duller brushed metal look. I'm over brushed metal.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    it's less bulky now...I can fit more shit on my screen.

and you can skin iTunes > just google 'itunes skin' and go have fun.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i don't mind the new look but i agree with this
    I like that aspect of it but the new iTunes could lose it's duller brushed metal look. I'm over brushed metal.

asparagus, please explain this:

and you can skin iTunes > just google 'itunes skin' and go have fun.

is it compatible with the new itunes? how's it work? (i'm always paranoid when making sweeping changes to my itunes)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    id tap