I Got The Internet Goin Nutz

SocratesSocrates 137 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
downloaded most of this but gotta support............ne-one else looking forward to coppin this tomorrow?BEFORE (back then, hoes didn't want me....)AFTER (now i'm hot they all up on me......)~Crates

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    two pawa threads in two mins, and i aint complaining

• didn't see yours til after i posted this one...........

*I don't trust that write up you posted from NYtimes............ Not to shit on NY but they really don't understand southern music fa'real.
    I mean they used to shit all over us during the 80's during the whole booty shake phase, then in the early 90's they shitted on jampony express mixtapes (talkover mixing) and slowed down tapes, then in the mid to late 90's they shitted on us with the emergence of bounce rap.
    Now that "dirty south" shit is hot to most everybody else they wanna try and hop on the bandwagon and give it some shine..

Straight up, it's like 1986 down here now. Shit is beautiful. tru'z and vogues are back in!

~Crates

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    didn't see yours til after i posted this one...........

*I don't trust that write up you posted from NYtimes............ Not to shit on NY but they really don't understand southern music fa'real.
    I mean they used to shit all over us during the 80's during the whole booty shake phase, then in the early 90's they shitted on jampony express mixtapes (talkover mixing) and slowed down tapes, then in the mid to late 90's they shitted on us with the emergence of bounce rap.
    Now that "dirty south" shit is hot to most everybody else they wanna try and hop on the bandwagon and give it some shine..

Straight up, it's like 1986 down here now. Shit is beautiful. tru'z and vogues are back in!

~Crates

agreed, but replace "NY times" with "everyone north of the mason dixon."

• This looks like a high school JV yearbook photo dude is seriously not more than 14 there

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    tru'z and vogues are back in!
    okay, i'm going out on a wall here, but even when i was headphone rocking that gucci crew II mix tape in 7th grade, i never knew what the fuck a cadillac brome with tru'z and vogues was. c'mon, help a pollack out.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Is he supposed to be mean muggin' or taking a big dump?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    okay, i'm going out on a wall here, but even when i was headphone rocking that gucci crew II mix tape in 7th grade, i never knew what the fuck a cadillac brome with tru'z and vogues was. c'mon, help a pollack out.

a brougham (sp?) was a model of caddy.

I thought tru'z and vogues were rims for the longest. I still dont know.

• tru'z and vogues are back in!

Tru'z, tru spoke rims, wheels, 30 spoke, 80, 100, etc...

Vogue Tyres classic tire, white wall with yellow stripe (came factory on alot of 80's cadillacs)

~Crates

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Tru'z, tru spoke rims, wheels, 30 spoke, 80, 100, etc...

Vogue Tyres classic tire, white wall with yellow stripe (came factory on alot of 80's cadillacs)

~Crates
    thanks... one of those times it feels good to be

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

a brougham (sp?) was a model of caddy.

I thought tru'z and vogues were rims for the longest. I still dont know.

damn, i dont feel so bad now.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the track with freeway is

• for a minute it looked like there wasn't going to be a vinyl version of the album, just turned out that they're pressing it after all.

• Is he supposed to be mean muggin' or taking a big dump?
    neither...ice grillin'

• Album and singles drop on Sept 20th ---------- I think

~Crates

PS.
    6 Tracks in and i'm feelin it. Talked to other peeps and got mixed opinions.