German Library on Coloursound (sub of Sonoton)

ScopeCGNScopeCGN 163 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Hi strutters,I cant remember if it was No.26, No.28 or something like No. 32. It's a Library on german SONOTON subsidiary "Coloursound". It got a darn Boogie/ Disco track with an decent percussion workout on it and overall it had some good tracks... Anyone that knows this rec?Thanks 4 your hlp,SCHint: [color:red] DJ Funkybassbeton once played it to me when we had sausagerolls at Websters place.

Comments

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Hi strutters,

I cant remember if it was No.26, No.28 or something like No. 32. It's a Library on german SONOTON subsidiary "Coloursound". It got a darn Boogie/ Disco track with an decent percussion workout on it and overall it had some good tracks... Anyone that knows this rec?

Thanks 4 your hlp,

SC

Hint: [color:red] DJ Funkybassbeton once played it to me when we had sausagerolls at Websters place.

Looking at your name ... are you the Scope from STF?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Yeah, he's Scope form STF!!! Don't know about that Coloursound. I've sold it a while ago. Are you sure that it was sucha a late number in the series. I didn't notice anything special when hearing #26-#32

• Looking at your name ... are you the Scope from STF?

Yes,

genau der :-)

• Yeah, he's Scope form STF!!! Don't know about that Coloursound. I've sold it a while ago. Are you sure that it was sucha a late number in the series. I didn't notice anything special when hearing #26-#32

Hi Grope,
    how are u mate? Yes I WAS quite sure, ( if I only would find this fckn piece of note that I wrote it to). But hearing from you that 26-32 is nothing special, I doubt my memories...

I think I have to ask DJ Funkybassbeton again what # it was...

TNX,

SC

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Yeah, he's Scope form STF!!! Don't know about that Coloursound. I've sold it a while ago. Are you sure that it was sucha a late number in the series. I didn't notice anything special when hearing #26-#32

Hi Grope,
    how are u mate? Yes I WAS quite sure, ( if I only would find this fckn piece of note that I wrote it to). But hearing from you that 26-32 is nothing special, I doubt my memories...

I think I have to ask DJ Funkybassbeton again what # it was...

TNX,

SC

I'm fine. I didn't listen to each track on my Coloursound records. But #26 to #32 were in a lot that I was selling to a friend of mine. I didn't like the music. But maybe I missed a track?! The first few Coloursound records are best. I love #2!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Did somebody say SONOTHAN?

• Did somebody say SONOTHAN?

...No, but maybe you have heard this guy who had fully iced blingfronts and tries to say "Jonathan"...

!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

... "Jonathan"...

heard that break yesterday at CPH's vinyl dawg #1 mr Pac's store , nice and open drums, very chopable indeed...!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

... "Jonathan"...

heard that break yesterday at CPH's vinyl dawg #1 mr Pac's store , nice and open drums, very chopable indeed...!

but overall, the record sucks! it's neither rare nor good. Sorry for sounding rude, but I think Jonathan is one of the most overrated LPs out of Germany. The break isn't even that hot.

... "Jonathan"...

but overall, the record sucks! it's neither rare nor good. Sorry for sounding rude, but I think Jonathan is one of the most overrated LPs out of Germany. The break isn't even that hot.

probably true, I just heard the first couple of bars, I wasnt really expecting anything but a drumbreak, and yeah some recs gets overrated some are underrated, part of the ever changing record diggin game I quess.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

... "Jonathan"...

probably true, I just heard the first couple of bars, I wasnt really expecting anything but a drumbreak, and yeah some recs gets overrated some are underrated, part of the ever changing record diggin game I quess.

I didn't mean to sound rough. Just sayin. Jonathan is a sought-after record by foreign producers. but honestly, there are better breaks to find

... "Jonathan"...

I didn't mean to sound rough. Just sayin. Jonathan is a sought-after record by foreign producers. but honestly, there are better breaks to find

I wasnt really expecting a whole lot hearing this, my expectations were kinda low, a late 70's euro fusion dated beat rarely sounds totally crazy

• OK,

thanks for your info...
    The Coloursound that I meant was "The Now Generation".

Anyone here have it? To let? ---> pm me! :-)

SC