The next record show in the A (Atlanta)

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Does anyone know when there will be a record show in Atlanta? I heard there's one every 2-3 months.

Comments

• You know...there actually should be one coming up very soon. The last one was in July. This weekend I know a lot of good vinyl dealers will be in Allentown so I hope it isn't this coming Sunday. Hell it may have been yesterday for all I know. But yeah, it should be right around this time of the month. I must admit that I haven't been paying much attention - as if you couldn't tell from this post.

• You know...there actually should be one coming up very soon. The last one was in July. This weekend I know a lot of good vinyl dealers will be in Allentown so I hope it isn't this coming Sunday. Hell it may have been yesterday for all I know. But yeah, it should be right around this time of the month. I must admit that I haven't been paying much attention - as if you couldn't tell from this post.
    It's all good, B***n. At least you dropped some knowledge. Hit me back, if you find out anything new.

• there used to be that record show at the ramada inn in marietta @ windy hill, but i haven't seen any listings for it. they used to list of recordshowsofamerica.com, but i guess not any more. if you find out a date, pm me back.

• there used to be that record show at the ramada inn in marietta @ windy hill, but i haven't seen any listings for it. they used to list of recordshowsofamerica.com, but i guess not any more. if you find out a date, pm me back.
    i got you holmes.

• 9/25 @ Marriot NW Hotel - Windy Hill I-75 n. exit #260
    $3
    10am-4pm

damn, i'll be in VT for sister nancy
    maybe the next one
    have fun !

• 9/25 @ Marriot NW Hotel - Windy Hill I-75 n. exit #260
    $3
    10am-4pm

damn, i'll be in VT for sister nancy
    maybe the next one
    have fun !
    good looking, hommie.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    So which strutters are going to be in attendance? Selling?

For everyone's future reference, I believe the dates are set as 4th Sunday e'ry other month.

• I'll be there. I've been thinking about getting a table but am not sure I want to make the commitment when I want to run around BUYING records.

• I'll be there, BUYING records.

I don't know if y'all know but there's another show after the Marietta one on October 15th but it's gonna be in Chattanooga (See recordshowsofamerica.com for more details). Don't think I'll be going to that one though...

I don't know if y'all know but there's another show after the Marietta one on October 15th but it's gonna be in Chattanooga (See recordshowsofamerica.com for more details). Don't think I'll be going to that one though...

nice saturday show in chattanooga
    free admission last time & i found some raers, more at a thrift down the street too !
    next day sunday there is a show a bit north in knoxville that is alright

• So which strutters are going to be in attendance? Selling?

For everyone's future reference, I believe the dates are set as 4th Sunday e'ry other month.
    Who was there yesterday?

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    I was looking to scoop rackords 230-4 pm. Gene and Glen had some good stuff, but otherwise not much poppin'. You find anything? Agent45 - any luck with the 7"?

• I was looking to scoop rackords 230-4 pm. Gene and Glen had some good stuff, but otherwise not much poppin'. You find anything? Agent45 - any luck with the 7"?
    I didn't go. Cash flow is fucked up right about now. They're on the 4th Sunday of the month right? I'll be at the next one w/ records to sell/trade...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    what did Gene and Glen have?

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Gene had (off the top of head) the Japan-only Hancock LP, doubles of The Chapparrels LP, Leo's Sunship, Jazzberry Patch, etc.

Bellcity1 - next show is Nov. 20, I believe. Shows are every other month.

• Gene had (off the top of head) the Japan-only Hancock LP, doubles of The Chapparrels LP, Leo's Sunship, Jazzberry Patch, etc.

Bellcity1 - next show is Nov. 20, I believe. Shows are every other month.
    Thanks. Was Carlos at yesterday's show?

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Gene had (off the top of head) the Japan-only Hancock LP, doubles of The Chapparrels LP, Leo's Sunship, Jazzberry Patch, etc.

a few more I remember: a sealed Wood, Brass & Steel, the Bill Mason LP, Weldon Irvine - Time Capsule, and Esther Williams - Let Me Show You.

• Gene had (off the top of head) the Japan-only Hancock LP, doubles of The Chapparrels LP, Leo's Sunship, Jazzberry Patch, etc.

a few more I remember: a sealed Wood, Brass & Steel, the Bill Mason LP, Weldon Irvine - Time Capsule, and Esther Williams - Let Me Show You.

Fuck, who is this guy?