'Don't touch!'

MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Just came back from a dig and the weirdest shit.When I had gone through a few crates in this particular store I found a record that I found interesting and picked it up only to find that someone had taped a note saying Don't touch![/b] to the cover. Took it to the counter and the lady working there had no problems selling me the record. Guess it must have been a digger very discreetly telling everyone going through that crate that record was desirable. Took it home and it's the nicest 100 yen LP I've picked up in a while.Peeps with experiences of similar weirdness? The digger that left the note on the strut possibly?

Comments

• Just came back from a dig and the weirdest shit.

When I had gone through a few crates in this particular store I found a record that I found interesting and picked it up only to find that someone had taped a note saying Don't touch![/b] to the cover. Took it to the counter and the lady working there had no problems selling me the record. Guess it must have been a digger very discreetly telling everyone going through that crate that record was desirable. Took it home and it's the nicest 100 yen LP I've picked up in a while.

Peeps with experiences of similar weirdness? The digger that left the note on the strut possibly?

Damnit...you bought it? I said "don't touch."

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Damnit...you bought it? I said "don't touch."
    I'm crazy like that.

• DON'T TOUCH IT

(like Maxx Traxx said)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I always use notes saying "this record has small pox". Works pretty good too!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Japan diggers are such lil dudes. Everyone knows that the only "poor man's record reserve" note that really works is

U CANT TOUCH THIS