New A.G. Track?

33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone else heard this OR GOT IT??? Track is bananas and produced by the soulstrut favorite... Madlib.Seriously though the track is crazy, heard J-Rocc playin it last night and have been trying to find info on it since.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah I heard the track last night while driving and was shocked when I heard 'em say that Madlib produced it. Shit didn't have that sleepy sound that I'm used to from the Kenny G of backpackers.

Does this mean Showbiz and AG are no longer?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    prolly not... this is actually from I guess the new madlib album? I goolged and found a track called "Frozen" by madlib ft. AG. So I am guessing that's it.

Yeh that sleepiness was definately not there... track didn't sound like Madlib at all. So dope... If anyone has it please to PM me.

http://adoru.blogspot.com/2005/01/music-madlib-on-friday-night-flavas.html

i you go there and download the file (its 20 minute madlib mix from power 106) at 7:08 the track with AG comes in...

track is bananas.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    DAMN! That track is heat...

Thanks for putting me onto that one... if you find out any more info (release dates or anything) on it, let us know.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I think the album is comin out this summer. Beats provided by Dilla, Madlib, Dave West and did 1.

• nice. i think AG has a guest spot on Swedish emcee Form One's new LP comin out in may too

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, what the hell do you use to open that file??? Nothing I have is able to get that .hqx shit to work.

• Yo, what the hell do you use to open that file??? Nothing I have is able to get that .hqx shit to work.

Winzip worked for me

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, what the hell do you use to open that file??? Nothing I have is able to get that .hqx shit to work.

Winzip worked for me

Ohhhh... no wonder. I didn't even realize I don't have Winzip on this computer. Hokay, I'm reloaded. Thanks.

• I think the album is comin out this summer. Beats provided by Dilla, Madlib, Dave West and did 1.
    I think Design is giving him beats too.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

Does this mean Showbiz and AG are no longer?
    i hope not. i saw fat joe on rap titty + he said that there was 'a d.i.t.c. reunion record' in the works. can't imagine what that would sound like in this day + age.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I think the album is comin out this summer. Beats provided by Dilla, Madlib, Dave West and did 1.
    I think Design is giving him beats too.

Yup. Design is putting it out on Look. He played me a bunch of stuff with Party Arty on it as well.

no doubt if the album is all like this first AG/Madlib track then consider me sold...