LOOSE CHANGE...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
all these posts about being depressed and quiet rumbling and shit is happening...could this be a symptom of something bigger than NOLA, Iraq or government bullshit. It seems like there's a tension in air. i've had multiple confrontations over the last month. Crackheads trying to steal shit. Dudes icegrilling extra hard. people at work copping attitudes. my girl and i have been fighting like dogs. a good friend and i arent talking over petty shit. along with all the larger stuff that's going on.Mars is as close as it gets to earth. Mars is the god of war. not saying i believe all that shit, but sayin.carry on.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Mars is as close as it gets to earth. Mars is the god of war. not saying i believe all that shit, but sayin.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I have been great... I have a good plan underway to save some dough for some investments... my son is talking to the other kids in his class unlike last year when he would basically ignore them unless they fucked with a toy he was playing with... my wife is finishing up her undergrad studies in december... my MPC will be fixed once the floppy thing comes from california... My boy is paying me back the $300 he owes me from like eight years ago... my father in law has a job!... I have been scooping up some nice deals on ebay...

mars being close to earth is pretty cool...

I not going to get into my sex life... WOW!

• Nope- nothing to do with reptiles Guzzo... i'm noticing it in Holland as well: people are tired and quickly irritated. Dunno if there's "something looming" though, more az believer in the theory that societies fluctuate the way economies do (conjuncture)

• Mars is as close as it gets to earth. Mars is the god of war. not saying i believe all that shit, but sayin.

It was even closer two years ago, but really though, if you are into Astrology stuff, Mars fucks with people's communication. And summer in NYC can bring out tension in a lot of folks. It's the heat man, the heat.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Mars is as close as it gets to earth. Mars is the god of war. not saying i believe all that shit, but sayin.

It was even closer two years ago, but really though, if you are into Astrology stuff, Mars fucks with people's communication. And summer in NYC can bring out tension in a lot of folks. It's the heat man, the heat.

but its been gorgeous for 2 weeks.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    They are among us.

- " , let's start diggin for raers"

- " "

• A little bit of tension but good spirts, a brite outlook and a cordial attitude have prevented any static.

• Mars is as close as it gets to earth. Mars is the god of war. not saying i believe all that shit, but sayin.

but its been gorgeous for 2 weeks.

this is true. I just always noticed that folks got a little more buckwild during the summer out here, usually kids and other folks that aren't working. But school started up again today. Maybe it's just mars.