Cheney Told to Go F*ck Self (NOLA R)

Comments

• HAHAHAH!
    karma's a bitch ain't it. i wonder if those specific words were chosen because of cheney's own words on the senate floor last year?

• Please describe the video for those of use who cant watch.

• Please describe the video for those of use who cant watch.

Cheney's doing a live photo op (on CNN) and about halfway through someone in the background yells, 'Mr. Cheney! Go Fuck Yourself!' a couple of times, until it fades away as he is likely being dragged off by Secret Service.

• That's great! Thanks

• HAHAHAH!
    karma's a bitch ain't it. i wonder if those specific words were chosen because of cheney's own words on the senate floor last year?

I'm quite sure. I love when one of the reporters asks Cheney if he's been hearing a lot of that lately!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    cheney is a

• i'm kind of surprised and inspired by the amount of resistance to this administration. i'm wondering if it can maybe have some effect on their policies.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    HAHAHAH!

I'm quite sure. I love when one of the reporters asks Cheney if he's been hearing a lot of that lately!

they showed this on the daily show last night, and after the reporter asked him that, jon stewart was like "uh, no, because i just got down here". i really hope more and more people start speaking up.