Apple iPod nano (portable music related)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Mini Killer?
Shuffle Killer?
iPod Killer?
iRiver Killer?

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Sorry mayne, in my opinion the PSP is

Thing looks like an oversized microchip turd! No, No Gaming!

I am looking for something to complement my iRiver IHP though....

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i think this is supposed to replace the mini. i'm tempted to trade in my 15G behemuth.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, the Mini is phased out now. The Nano is replacing it. Looks good. Not feeling the bottom headphone jack.

• Options
    Forget about the new Motorola phone that runs iTunes, it's all about the Apple-branded iPhone that's starting to kick around the rumor mill...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Forget about the new Motorola phone that runs iTunes, it's all about the Apple-branded iPhone that's starting to kick around the rumor mill...

Let's just hope it's not as ugly as the ROKR

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

GAME OVAR?

AAPL PROJECTIONS?

• Yeah, the Mini is phased out now. The Nano is replacing it. Looks good. Not feeling the bottom headphone jack.

I think that would be good for pocket use. More cord leeway.

Aside from that, no FM, no recording, no Rockbox, no optical, and $199 for 2 gig?I'll keep my iRiver.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    black one is a good look

• AAPL PROJECTIONS?

55?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    can i get an ipod mini for cheap now? i must be the last dude on earth without an mp3 player

• i must be the last dude on earth without an mp3 player

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i must be the last dude on earth without an mp3 player

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Dudes.. I've said it before... it's all about the I-Mate Jam...

And now moving into the future. All the different ones comin out (K-Jam/Wizard/Qtek 9100/whatever they wanna call it...)

Dual processor's/built in wifi/ashitloadmore

My friends got a one gig card in his Jam and movies/emulators/etc runnin' all off it.

• What's the point of viewing pictures on a 1.5" screen??

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    as others have advise in previous threads, get a godamn iriver (not the newer models, they suck and have been made to compete with the ipod audience), get the 300 series