My teacher is a Roller Derby Girl!

13»

Comments

• guys...guys we are missing the point of the roller derby thread,
    some texas hellcats:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

When I am with a woman, I am not concerned about what kind of other guys she might be into.

I wonder if Karlito and Herm would speak on what kind of guys they like their girls to be into?

[color:white]I'm thinking DJDaze types.[/color]

• When I am with a woman, I am not concerned about what kind of other guys she might be into.

I wonder if Karlito and Herm would speak on what kind of guys they like their girls to be into?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    prrrrrrrrrrops to whoever made that jpg, its successfully cracked me up everytime...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

When I am with a woman, I am not concerned about what kind of other guys she might be into.

" I'm not feeling guys that have that herd mentality, with their style being dictated to them, finding their self worth by looking like a page from GQ and quite possibly sacraficing their morals and standards to make money."

• I wonder if Karlito and Herm would speak on what kind of guys they like their girls to be into?

??POR SUPUESTO!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    boy, did this thread get weird.

• Im always placed in situations where people around me is dressin like bums.

faux_rillz, dapper dresser that he is, must beat the ladies off with a stick.

• This is funny as shit, this is Hermie and Who's that on the balls?

• A suit is no more representative of a herd mentality, of having style dictated to you or of finding self worth through your clothing than any other style of dress.

The fact that we wear clothes at all represents herd mentality. Were we born with clothes on? Nope.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    The "roller derby revival" is starting to smell like trucker hats, PBR and all that wack pop-cult slumming of the last few years. How long before Ashton Kutcher gets involved?

Who wants to open a roller rink with me in Williamsburg??

the NYC roller derby girls skate way the fuck up in the Bronx...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    anyone remember this...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BEST

THREAD

EVAR

SUITS VS BUMS VS SUITS THAT LIKE BUMS OUTSIDE OF WORK AND SUITS WHO HATE BUMS WHO HATE SUITS

FIGHT!

I KEED, I KEED.

OH YAH, ROLLERDERBY, BATCHES!!!!!!!!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Thanks to everyone here for making me LOL!

above: google image search for 'Young Regatta'

• Why bid for a TheeCasualMale-designed CD cover when BOTH these options are available ?

Herm

P.S. I like how the second one is named Herm in Pat's suit.

• I found her through this website:

http://www.txrd.com

EDIT: It would make sense to look through the entire thread before I post photos of a woman whose photo is already within the thread. Aiya.