*WANT* THE REBIRTH / EVIL VIBRATIONS 12"

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
...i slept on this untill it was gone... Is there a strutter out there w/ a spare 12" (or the whole rewind 4 lp) for me? Lemme lemme know!

Comments

• per0per0 153 Posts
    Still need? I reckon I know of a joint here with the sampler, maybe the LP as well. Posatge from AUS

• ay caramba! still searching people...

• pretty sure drez can hook this up through kashmere (almost always a couple spare copies hiding in the warehouse). i'll check ...

• pretty sure drez can hook this up through kashmere (almost always a couple spare copies hiding in the warehouse). i'll check ...

If there's 'spares' then lemme know too. Been looking for this myself as well.

DJ Ferrari

• The leads i had didn't deliver- anyone out there with the 12" or the Rewind! 4 lp they want to part with?

• It looks like Rewind 4 is going to get a re-release. ubiquityrecords.com says it's coming out on 11/08/05. Good thing too, because that Rebirth song is amazing.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    supposedly ubiquity is sititng on a big batch of the the 12"s because of publishing issues. And no it's not because of the mighty ryders.........but due to a certain producer that has reportedly been a dick to a few strutters in the "real world".

• It looks like Rewind 4 is going to get a re-release. ubiquityrecords.com says it's coming out on 11/08/05. Good thing too, because that Rebirth song is amazing.

i wouldn't count on that track being on there.

supposedly ubiquity is sititng on a big batch of the the 12"s because of publishing issues. And no it's not because of the mighty ryders.........but due to a certain producer that has reportedly been a dick to a few strutters in the "real world".

um, something like that.

• I saw one being sold round here for around $50...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Turntable Lab just listed this as being in stock on their site.

I ordered a copy.

I think it's supposed to be