deepstank will let you guys know when payments have posted

turn off your computers and televisions
    and squeeze the people you love

this whole world is fucked up sometimes

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

turn off your computers and televisions
    and squeeze the people you love

this whole world is fucked up sometimes

I did this earlier today. felt really nice. Freinds are the most important thing in my life, and I know I surprised a lot of them today by jsut saying thank you for being real

Same goes to all you cats on this site Thank You For Being Real[/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    if you really loved me you'd make gas cheaper

I just had mexican food. Get over here right now and you'll get all the free gas you want.

Bam---- Get some sleep, baby. You deserve it!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Just to put things into a communal human perspective,

Yesterday I got way too overdosed on the news and "up to the second" updates from online news sources.

I cried after watching mothers and children pleading for help while I sat with my own kids in my air conditioned living room.

And I hugged the shit out of my them like I almost lost them.

So don't feel bad about feeling bad. I think we all do.

And if we learn nothing else from all this...

• yeah a big thanks to everyone who has made this effort towards relief from the hurricane happen. I'm new to the forum, but I've been really impressed by the outpouring of support here. This really hits home for me. I grew up on the Alabama coast (parents are fine), but have family in New Orleans and southern mississippi. My family in these areas evacuated, but have no idea what has happened to their homes. Of course, they don't give a shit about that...they're alive and fine.

Anyway, I love seeing this level of support. I tried to get a program similar to HEATROCK going on another record-related message board I visit and I had ONE taker other than myself. Everyone else said, "your efforts humble me". Shut the fuck up and do something. It's happening here and I love it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you guys are fucking awesome and my drunk ass is going out now ok bye

• if you really loved me you'd make gas cheaper

• Options

I just had eggs with hot sauce and coffee. Get over here right now and you'll get all the free gas you want.

Besides the picture of the body floating, I can't get past the shot of the guy with the cigar boxes rubberbanded to his feet to use as shoes. I got 10 pairs of kicks up in my room with in a box that I was supposed to donate to Vietnam veterans (my usual clothing charity), now they're going somewhere else.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I just had eggs with hot sauce and coffee. Get over here right now and you'll get all the free gas you want.

Besides the picture of the body floating, I can't get past the shot of the guy with the cigar boxes rubberbanded to his feet to use as shoes. I got 10 pairs of kicks up in my room with in a box that I was supposed to donate to Vietnam veterans (my usual clothing charity), now they're going somewhere else.

Hold on to 'em for now til they figure out a way to take those donations. Otherwise they will be sitting in a truck waiting to leave NYC for God-knows-how-long.