Chicago Sat. night Black Beetle Katrina benefit

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
aight folks here's the dealio. . .
Galapagos4 DJ's Producers extrodinar
INTEL ONE $ MAKER $ MEATY OGRE $ DJWHITELIGHTNING $ DR. JONES $ and resident favorite DJ Pickel will be rocking the living fuck out of the
-Black Beetle
2532 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, (773) 384-0701

THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd to benefit to victims of Katrina especially New Orleans via The Red Cross

a $5 donation will make you feel ok
a $10 donation for you super cool people will earn you a limited edition galapagos4 tour cd and or other neat G4 items . .. .
special cheap PBR will be available
+ old school galapagos4 blue and gold shirts will be available with proceeds going to aid the actual residents of New Orleans. . .

please re-post this and pass it on to Chicago heads who have heart. . .

see you Saturday,

Comments

• parenparen 537 Posts
    yo meaty,

just wanted to let you know that your announcement said "this saturday - sept 2nd" when saturarday (today) is the 3rd.

===

i msg'd dreas with the same info, but i wanted to let you know that i think mr. scotty metalic and i may be trekking up on wednesday. i will hit you up when i know for certain. i'm djing tomorrow and tuesday as well.

all best,
    paren.

• yo meaty,

just wanted to let you know that your announcement said "this saturday - sept 2nd" when saturarday (today) is the 3rd.

===

i msg'd dreas with the same info, but i wanted to let you know that i think mr. scotty metalic and i may be trekking up on wednesday. i will hit you up when i know for certain. i'm djing tomorrow and tuesday as well.

all best,
    paren.

hell yeah dude.. get ahold of us.