TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

1339340341342343345»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    City just get consistent at the end of the season and usually it's (just) enough.  That seems to be the key thing.  Last month I didn't see Arsenal dropping any points, they were slick af.

For those who accuse the Prem of being a one-horse race, IIRC, I think the earliest city have won a title is week 33 of 38?  Many of them are last-day-of-the-season jobs.  The Covid season, LFC just got out of the blocks like Ben Johnson and it was all over by Christmas.  Seriously.

There was nothing sweet about the Agüeroooo season either.  Spend 93 minutes and 20 seconds of a game lamenting the fact that your team has bottled it against Joey fucking Barton et al, and Un*ted are there rubbing their hands to scoop the title.  The few seconds until the end were just a continuation of that numbness.

Shout out to the one Barton doe - without his antics, there wouldn't have been extra time.  

Balotelli to Wrexham would be a dream.

Raas.

Bumbaclaat pennos.

When you don't have Haaland (C)....

Duderonomy

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Evenin', all.
    klezmer electro-thug beatsJimsterDuderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    Well, I think Arsenal lost the league at the beginning of the season when Arteta was experimenting with playing Partey at RB(wtf), dropped Gabriel from the heart of defence, and insisted on playing Havertz week in, week out. We had the kind of slow start you can’t afford against Citeh, and while Havertz did finally come good, I can’t forget all the games it felt like we were playing a man-down. Consecutive 2nd place against the best team of the last two decades… and auf wedersehn to Klopp. Has been a brilliant season all told. Roll on the euros.
    Jimster

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Congrats to the one SHEARS for the SS Fatnasty title.  Obviously the league will still run when The Strut sees the sun go down, but there will be no banter here.  

How about someone doing a Subreddit for Soulstrut?  I don't have the power.

4 in a row is incredible.  Pep will be gone after next season and City will be behind Arsenal, deffo.  But always room for a "Ruining the league" post:

The Guardiola supremacy: how City became too good for their own good | Manchester City | The Guardian

Remember Un*ted winning 8 of the first 11? 

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    JimsterDOR

DocMcCoy said:

We cheat when we want