Fundraising for my Dad. Any halp appreciated.

hello all, been a long time. not sure if anyone is even out there but i figured i'd try. 
I realized after I created this gofundme how much I missed being a part of a tight community like this online, now i have no where to really turn when i need help, or when I can help someone. 

oh well. hope all is well. My dad is dying, and the fight has decimated me. 
If you have a buck. appreciated. if not, if you can share it, would be helpful as well. thanks guys. - thes. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/send-it-for-cesar-help-my-dad-fight-refractoryaml

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Donated what I could… but it’s a drop in the ocean with US medical bills. My dad passed a few years back and the only thing that might’ve saved him would’ve been heart + lungs transplant. In the US?  
    Jimster

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Chris, going through all of this has got to be one of the toughest things I can imagine. I applaud your dad for fighting the good fight and having a positive mental attitude though it all. Much love to you and your family. 
    Jimster

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Stay strong. I remember what I went through with my father. I will give what I can. 
    Jimster

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Hi Thes, good to see you here.  Humanity matters.  Humanity and Music.

Donated.

IF anyone wants a rare matching THES YO! YO! YO! Christmas Jumper (L), I can flip mine for this charity.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,101 Posts
    Crushing to read through what your Dad has gone through.  Amazing to see his resilience.   Hopefully you can get him that Revumenib. 

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Above the clouds. Rest in peace, Cesar.
    JimsterbillbradleyDanno3000