OFFICIAL STRUT O.C. THREAD (FOX TEEN SOAP RELATED)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
NO CRINK, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL O.C. THREAD FOR SEASON THREE PREDICTIONS AND O.C. DVD TALK. 3RD SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK, BATCHES.

COHEN-NICHOLS-ATWOOD?

BRING BACK ALEX AND HALEY!

AFTER PUTTING IT OFF FOR TWO YEARS, I REALLY LUH THIS SHOW NOW.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i celebrate adam brody's entire catalog...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i've never seen that show, but this was on the front page of CNN yesterday. fucking funny. even though their music is pretty wack, they're really nice, personable guys in the real world.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/31/music.deathcabforcutie.ap/index.html

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    my predictions/wishes: BRING BACK LUKE.

(no ho.mo)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton. It's kinda messed up sometimes.

I predict Summer will finally realize that Cohen is just a boy and move onto his father. Also, look for someone to confuse something Ryan does for the 10 millionth time. And Julie will sleep with someone...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Also, look for someone to confuse something Ryan does for the 10 millionth time.

A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton. It's kinda messed up sometimes.
    it's only messed up if she's sleeping on your couch.

it's only messed up if she's
    quickly falling in a downward spiral, sleeping with vaguely hispanic gardeners and lesbians, ditching class, developing a drinking problem, and displaying generally rude behavior to her mother and step-father (may he r.i.p.), all the while secretly lusting after her own absentee father.

it's only messed up if she's
    quickly falling in a downward spiral, sleeping with vaguely hispanic gardeners and lesbians, ditching class, developing a drinking problem, and displaying generally rude behavior
    is GLOOM on that show?

• A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton.

check your PMs.

• BRING BACK ALEX AND HALEY!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BRING BACK ALEX AND HALEY!

saying:

The lovely Hailey, sister of Kirsten. Daughter of Caleb. World-travelling troublemaker, reformed daddy's girl.

The lovely Alex. She celebrates the entire Olivia catalogue and has gotten down with Seth and Marissa. You go girl!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

butterfly tattoo, 5 o'clock

it's only messed up if she's quickly falling in a downward spiral, sleeping with vaguely hispanic gardeners and lesbians, ditching class, developing a drinking problem, and displaying generally rude behavior to her mother and step-father (may he r.i.p.), all the while secretly lusting after her own absentee father.

No nothing like that... She just likes to get drunk and go sing karaoke now.

Too bad I think she's to young for me tho. Wicked gurl...

A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton.

check your PMs.

Got nuthin' yet..

I swear I don't get PM's sometimes. Most yes, but I always get people saying "Did you get my PM" and I haven't.

• A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton.

check your PMs.

Got nuthin' yet..

I swear I don't get PM's sometimes. Most yes, but I always get people saying "Did you get my PM" and I haven't.

I was just kidding, mayne. like, "your friend looks like Mischa Barton? Dude, we gotta talk! How can I be down?!?!" hahaha That's all.

A good friend of mine looks just like Mischa Barton.

check your PMs.

Got nuthin' yet..

I was just kidding, mayne. like, "your friend looks like Mischa Barton? Dude, we gotta talk! How can I be down?!?!" hahaha That's all.

HAHAHA.. No worries. I thought maybe it was gonna be a "Is her name.." deal...

Don't worry, I got a few of those PM's... HAHAHA

She's in San Fran til tomorrow...

I should post a pic of her, but the ones I have really doesn't show how much she looks like her.

• She's in San Fran til tomorrow...

Perfect... what's she doing tonight?

DJ Ferrari

• I should post a pic of her, but the ones I have really aren't appropriate for this forum?

back to the o.c... who do you think the prettiest gal on the show is? ladies, feel free to chime in with your favorite stud (but it better be peter gallagher)

i kinda like that skinny lesbo alex

but i thought these two were going to cut each other with their angular faces when they kissed