Uncut Trap Door volume 1?

The version on here is only an hour long...I remember the version of the mix I had back in the day was like 78 minutes, with Can's Vitamin C and etc.  Anyone here have this version of the Trap Door mix and be willing to hook me up with an MP3 trade?  Just PM or let me know here. Thanks!

Comments

• Wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone happens to have the uncut version of this mix. Thanks!

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    Not sure what you mean by “on here”. I have the 
    DJCD007 CD at home but I am travelling for a another two weeks before I can check.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    The version on here is only an hour long...I remember the version of the mix I had back in the day was like 78 minutes, with Can's Vitamin C and etc.  Anyone here have this version of the Trap Door mix and be willing to hook me up with an MP3 trade?  Just PM or let me know here. Thanks!

I’ve got the 38min version, but this longer one rings a few bells. I remember BITD a discussion about a TL either for this or AEIOU which included Vitamin C (one of the few tracks I recognised).

• Yemsky said:
    Not sure what you mean by “on here”. I have the 
    DJCD007 CD at home but I am travelling for a another two weeks before I can check.

I think Raj hosts it on the non-forum SS - which is a great source of mixes to this very day BTW.

• Yes, that's the version I'm referring to -- on the Classic Mixes section of the non-forum Soul Strut. (https://www.soulstrut.com/Mixes/trap-door-volume-1)  Trap Door II is on there too, but that upload is the same as the CD I bought from them back when it came out.  I didn't get Trap Door 1 on CD -- it was sold out -- but I had an MP3 of it, and I'm pretty sure it was longer.  I'm not alone because there's a comment from someone on the Soundcloud upload () that their version was also "15 minutes longer" than the one currently on Soulstrut/Soundcloud.  So I'm figuring the uploads currently online are taken from the original tape release, and the CD release, which isn't available online anymore, was 15 minutes longer.  If anyone has that one and would be interested in sharing, please let me know.  Thanks!

• OckaOcka 13 Posts
    this appears to be just under 75 minutes. i don't have time to check how/if it's different from the soundcloud one. mine says 2005 instead of 2002. anyway, it's downloaded from these forums years ago.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12lxmq1dofqpuzq/va-trap_door_%28psychedelic_mystery_mix%29.zip/file
    Duderonomyperfectpawnklezmer electro-thug beatsJimsterElectrodebillbradley

• That's it!  This is the longer mix -- the intro goes straight into Can's "Vitamin C," unlike the edited/shorter mix on Soundcloud.  This is the version I had but lost!  Thanks a lot for uploading, I really appreciate it!
    DuderonomyOcka

• got the 4 S's on this one - another Soul Strut Success Story. I didn't really appreciate it when it came out, maybe I'll give the longer mix a listen too and see if it grabs me like it did the boards back in the day. Thanks to Ocka.
    Ocka