Chic - "Good Times" Italian TV 1979

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
This video is crazy!!!! Nile and Bernard are killin' it. Here is what Nile said when he posted this on his facebook today:"That dance I was doing in Good Times on the Italian TV show was called the Patty Duke-Some funny sh*t!..."I know you folls will like this........

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    so surreal...so amazing

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    this is awesome, thanks Chan!

Bernard Edwards blows me away no matter how many times i've listened to him.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Imagine being up at the club grooving and looking up on stage and that's what you see.

B/W

Them Italians sure do some funny dancing.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    @ the 19th min i thought; is there a earthquake, are zombies swarming the crowd? OH. THAT'S DANCING.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    @ the 19th min i thought; is there a earthquake, are zombies swarming the crowd? OH. THAT'S DANCING.

Hehe, the dude in the mauve leotard and white boots is obviously feeling it. Nice clip.

• Insane necro bump, but does anyone have a working link to this video?  I just remember them slaying that Italian crowd.
    ketan

• Yemsky said:

I saw that one when searching.  Someone also looped/edited that and made an 8 min version.

I think that’s from the same show, but if I remember right the OG was longer and showed the crowd getting much wilder

I could be remembering wrong though.