AM I THE ASSHOLE? (AITA?-R)

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
"Some wise-guy made fun of my wife last night, she has alopecia.  I went over and slapped him but there were loads of witnesses.  I chose violence.

AITA?"

YES.  AND SO WAS THE OTHER GUY.

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    My slow ass just figured out this was referring to the Will Smith incident. anyhow, this was wild:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/f6j8f8/aita_for_throwing_out_my_friends_body_count_board/

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Can't believe dude went all peace & love after in his speech. IMO, they should take his Oscar away for his actions. Will probably been hurting ever since the whole "Open marriage" thing came out. Which is fine is they had some sort of agreement. Tho, it's said she had a relationship with one of their kids friends (Who was something like 24 at the time).

They did a joke earlier in the night poking fun at their "open marriage" and I bet it started putting Will's head in a bad space. Doesn't excuse his actions of violence by any means. My respect for Rock went up last night and I lost respect for Will. Rock was extremely professional.

Will should also apologizes to Questlove. Dude totally shit on his moment IMO.

I think it was Regina Hall who made the earlier joke. Also odd choice her doing that male actor covid/pat down bit. Crazy to think the outcome if a guy would have done that bit with actresses on stage how that would have gone over.
    Jimster

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    DOR said:
    Can't believe dude went all peace & love after in his speech. IMO, they should take his Oscar away for his actions. 

Imagine Chris ad-libbing... "And the winner is....

Wi.. Javier Bardem!"

billbradley

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Also waiting for a well-connected Strutter to drop a pic of Salma Hayek in front of a page of these  

YOUR PIC HERE