Shittest Clickbait (I-Call-BS-R)

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
edited September 2022 in Off Topic (NRR)

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    YouTube vid titled; honey badger destroy 3 elephants while baboons join in with accompanying (poorly) photoshopped thumbnail.

And still I click!
    para11ax

• it's true though, you can never visit the land of the hundred foot pythons because they don't exist.

i just constantly get served this thumbnail along the lines of "scammer BEGS me for his passwords and i drink his tears", depicting a smug-looking asshole with a shit-eating grin lifting a mug labeled "scammer tears" if you didn't get it from the title. drinking tears sounds fucking gross. I don't want to picture or think about that. who would want that? unless it's a sex thing. seems like it must be both a sex thing and robbery related, I guess
    Jimster

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Borat:

YouTube vid titled; honey badger destroy 3 elephants while baboons join in with accompanying (poorly) photoshopped thumbnail.

And still I click!

Them honey badgers are smart af.  Destroying three elephants with its sparkling wit and repartee would be child's play, without the baboon entourage.

ketanbillbradleyDuderonomy

• i did once click on 'monstrous python mangled by hyenas' and it was just a guy poking at a totally flattened snakeskin on the ground speculating that it had been killed by hyenas. on that day i swore never to click another one of those goddam things
    Duderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    i did once click on 'monstrous python mangled by hyenas' and it was just a guy poking at a totally flattened snakeskin on the ground speculating that it had been killed by hyenas. on that day i swore never to click another one of those goddam things

That's the kind of clickbait I'm talking about (and fall for on the reg). Sometimes I'll be suckered in because [Attenborough] I'll be considering if that behaviour has ever been observed in the wild before [/Attenborough], and then low and behold, half the honey badger footage is an American skunk rooting around in the grass to mad drama strings.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    "One weird trick" to quickly lose weight, "reverse" aging, learn a language...My elderly, tech illiterate boss fell for these things and I would always have to remove malware from his Windows desktop. Irritating.

Somewhat related, but how much did SSSniperwolf pay YouTube so that you have to see her goofy reaction expressions everytime you visit?

• if you, like i, only visit youtube incognito you just get hit with such weird shit. I don't get SSSniperwolf, but I get demented stuff. you presume this must be the stuff they're pushing on all the people who go to the site who aren't logged into their google accounts, all the people for whom they don't have sufficient viewing data to start serving them the right kind of shit-talker to turn them nazi yet. 

My horseshit read-only FB account is the same.  I don't "Like" anything and get suggestions for restaurants thousands of miles away, all-female running clubs and hermit crab owner groups.
    billbradley

...A BREXIT BENEFIT?
    billbradleyketanppadilhaDuderonomy