is JULIETTE LEWIS hot or not?

2»

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    She's kinda trashy and sometimes looks hot sometimes not. She seems very down to earth and approachable which up's the hot factor. I think her garage/punk thing is actually pretty good and sincere. I was just watching some show about her all "diary of ..." style and they were following her band on tour and her shooting a low budget movie in Tennesse and she is telling this story about hollering at one of the catering boys and then going home w/ him and he lives w/ his parents! Good stuff.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    also..I believe she is a Scientologist as well!

I dont know who that is, but she is married to a pro skater, thats all I know.

yeah that is Steve Berra...but now that I think about it, I think I heard they were getting a divorce.

Scientologist = Yes[/b]
    Married = No[/b]
    Divorced = Yes[/b]
    Hot = No[/b]

She was pretty cool to kick it with, but Nope, I wouldn't Tap.

Berra is my homie, used to crash at our house when he was staying up here.

-B-

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ugh

• a homegirl of mine who has a mouth and wit that would rival silverman's was doing a photo shoot with her and she actually turned sarah onto some really ill terms. shit like angry pirate. had her rolling on the ground. took some really dope photos of her too.

oh and i just met amerie in our offices a few minutes ago and she was looking beautiful. really just naturally good looking.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Sorry to interject with the gossip but her several year disappearance from the movies wasn't due to lack of filmmakers wanting to cast her.

I think she made a BIG impression when she got started though. I mean, I remember watching Cape Fear and then Husbands and Wives and thinking she was the best actress in the world, and extremely hot. It's easy to forget how, at the time the girls in the movies were pretty homogeneous and airbrushed. She shook things up and will always be a classic.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Love the look, and the position. This woman is going places FAST

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

oh and i just met amerie in our offices a few minutes ago and she was looking beautiful. really just naturally good looking.

That's all I need!

• Juliette..hot not so but very sexy!

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    This was an odd bump

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Average Man unimpressed
    cove

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    It's took him 16 years to formulate that opinion.

After the Therapist said he was "Impulsive."
    dizzybullcove

• This is a joke.. right? 

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    dizzybull said:
    This was an odd bump

I'm guessing Average Man is a showtime plant. She's in that new show Yellowjackets, which is creating a little buzz.

• We may not agree with everything the average man thinks, but we have to acknowledge, as the average man, his opinion carries more weight in society than any one of ours. Perhaps with the power of numbers on his side, in the final analysis, Juliette Lewis will eventually be accepted through history as hot not so but very sexy.
    dizzybull

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,084 Posts
    I wonder what Young Einstein is up to these days. He had some damn good beats.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Electrode said:
    I wonder what Young Einstein is up to these days. He had some damn good beats.

He's slanging good breaks on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/dj_young_einstein/

Electrode