Anybody can help me with more infos about this song / band

Hello to all of you

Been trying to find out more about this song / band, but can't find anything about it. Anybody knows the name? Please help...

Here's a short sample from the beginning of it: https://mega.nz/file/ePgiVIST#W_kDw-OAX2dHomF25ak7-_BhkomqbFyyihQ21AQhdaQ

Also, all the best to all of you!

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I know who sampled it but don't know the sample. Sounds like a private press xian record for sure.

• I know who sampled it but don't know the sample. Sounds like a private press xian record for sure.

Thanks to Shazam I have found only 2 rap songs that sampled it. But what I really care is the original track because it's really beautiful, a real gem for sure. Hopefully somebody can help with some info about it.

Yes, I was thinking at some private press independent xian, like christian psychedelia, but it also sounds like some Galt MacDermot, but of course it's not him.

• It's got the Hair vibe for sure but no idea.
    Qu1dAm

• Anyway, just found it! Guess I should trust my digging skills more. Track is from the 1970 movie Ghetto Freaks.
    billbradley

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    What'sklezmer electro-thug beats said:
    It's got the Hair vibe for sure but no idea.

Ghetto Freaks was originally released as Sign of Aquarius hence the Hair vibe.

Love it when these threads get resolved.