Breakbeatraer - The Lost Soul Strut LP (2005)

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2015 in Strut Central
This is the album that never was. There was supposed to be a follow up to the Breakbeatraer EP released by Germany's MPM music in 2005. It never happened, but I still have the tracks. In the mid 2000's a collective of beatmakers and musicians descended upon Soul Strut.com to spotlight their sample-based music in the vein of DJ Shadow, RJD2, Fatboy Slim, etc. These are some of best of the time.

klezmer electro-thug beatsfrancois parker

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Classic

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ugh sorry for the bumps.... any links to download eh raers?

** also - soundcloud is a cesspool now, fuckin ads and they took away the download buttons...or they hid that shit, their UI/UX now is fucking trash as well.. its impossible to find shit now too, if you click download on the mobile app they want you to upgrade/pay money.... fucking hell..

can this be re-up'd? thank you

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    Me and Hawkeye used the same flute sample on our songs just by pure coincidence 

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

** also - soundcloud is a cesspool now, fuckin ads and they took away the download buttons...or they hid that shit, their UI/UX now is fucking trash as well.. its impossible to find shit now too, if you click download on the mobile app they want you to upgrade/pay money.... fucking hell..

can this be re-up'd? thank you

@dj_cityboy I'll get you a dropbox link in a sec.

Try using an adblocker extension on your browser to avoid soundcloud ads.

• cuttysharpcuttysharp 61 Posts
    I'd appreciate that dropbox link too if it's cool. A few of these would work great for the 2021 bboys who were infants when this would have came out. Please and thank you!

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    I'd appreciate that dropbox link too if it's cool. A few of these would work great for the 2021 bboys who were infants when this would have came out. Please and thank you!

Well that made me feel old as fuck 

RAJ said:

Try using an adblocker extension on your browser to avoid soundcloud ads.

man...its funny because i am no stranger to adblockers and honestly just been lazy as fuck and haven't installed....BUT i did install this morning and watched a shit ton of youtube videos just now without a single ad, i need this adblocker shit for my smartTV, my kids love watching these connected beads videos on youtube, but the commercials are unbearable...i put on the ISS nasa live stream the other day and EVERY! 8! MINUTES! was ads.... my 3yr old son caught an ad for the new WoW game and my 7 yr old daughter cant buy car insurance cause...well ....you know...shes 7, lol

BUMPS! for the "breakbeatraers" links... lol  

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

** also - soundcloud is a cesspool now, fuckin ads and they took away the download buttons...

Yes it's a cesspool.

It's better than mixcloud, who took away the backwards slider in the free version.

Re: Downloads?  Try this : https://www.klickaud.co/

dj_cityboy

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    dizzybull said:

Well that made me feel old as fuck 

"FOR THE CHILDREN."

dizzybull

Jimster said:

Re: Downloads?  Try this : https://www.klickaud.co/

my man.....holy shit, this is just as life changing as being able to download shit from youtubes...

HUGE thank you dude, i appreciate ya!