'A to the K' / 'A to the mother fuckin' C' meaning (WildStyle Clip-R)

2»

Comments

• well man i never even thought of the "A to the muthafuckin' C" before i always heard "A to the muthafucking Z" and figured it meant "your done from the start to the finish" or something along those lines... 

* this kinda blew my mind like the "Nightmare on my street" post

staxwax said:
    Found my T - love this graphic!

^^ man that is a dope t-shirt, looks to be in mint condition

staxwax

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts

I Left My Wallet In El Segundo also has MAJOR ISSUES. I’ll have to start a thread soon. 

• dizzybull said:

I Left My Wallet In El Segundo also has MAJOR ISSUES. I’ll have to start a thread soon. 

DUDE. I read that Tip and them were just referencing all the El Segundo jokes from Sanford and Son and may not have even BEEN to El Segundo when the song was written. They're El Segundo goldbrickers. And that's just for starters with the title.

• JectWon said:what it means is 
    anybody killer a to the k

Yall know the scene...yall know the line. Wtf does it mean? I hear people say it means AK-47...but dude pulls out a saw'd-off. Anyone know what it actually means? It's something that I think about every few years and cannot find the answer to. Charlie Ahearn has said in interview that "those lines weren't in the script...they were just the words they used" but I can't find any legit attempt to say what the hell it means.

• Danyo g said:
    JectWon said:what it means is 

Yall know the scene...yall know the line. Wtf does it mean? I hear people say it means AK-47...but dude pulls out a saw'd-off. Anyone know what it actually means? It's something that I think about every few years and cannot find the answer to. Charlie Ahearn has said in interview that "those lines weren't in the script...they were just the words they used" but I can't find any legit attempt to say what the hell it means.

Danyo g said:
    JectWon said:what it means is 

• It means anybody killer a to the k 

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    Danyo g said:
    It means anybody killer a to the k 

Did you bother reading the thread or did you post straight after reading the original question?

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Yemsky said:
    Danyo g said:
    It means anybody killer a to the k 

Did you bother reading the thread or did you post straight after reading the original question?

Really. But I suppose it's still up to interpretation. Maybe shotgun guy liked Akira Kurosawa films, was visiting from Alaska or believed in the power of applied kinesiology.

• Love solving cold cases