2»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Diplo & Junie in one thread.

dukeofdelridge

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    RAJ said:

Raj I want to give you money, what's the easiest way? U have venmo? When that fireball comes I want to know at least I helped the Strutt stay up for one more day...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    RAJ said:

Raj I want to give you money, what's the easiest way? U have venmo? When that fireball comes I want to know at least I helped the Strutt stay up for one more day...
    Noooo.  No $$$, please.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    RAJ said:
    RAJ said:

Noooo.  No $$$, please.
    I'll take his ca$h! You would TOTALLY be helping teh Strut if you give to me teh ca$. Any othher strutteurs can give me teh cash as well if they're feeling charitable. 
    dukeofdelridge

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    para11ax said:
    RAJ said:
    RAJ said:

Noooo.  No $$$, please.
    I'll take his ca$h! You would TOTALLY be helping teh Strut if you give to me teh ca$. Any othher strutteurs can give me teh cash as well if they're feeling charitable. 
    U got venmo?

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    para11ax said:
    RAJ said:
    RAJ said:

Noooo.  No $$$, please.
    U got venmo?
     :bonus:

b/w

No :/ 

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    This happened.