Hello - just rejoined

I *think* I used to have an account here 13+years ago, but can't remember what the username would have been. Is there anyway I can chat with a mod and they can search the database for my real name? It'd be cool to revive that old account.

DOR

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Were you...

...Nachoman Candy Sandwich?

• Superpoaster revealed?!
    para11ax

• more seriously, I'd contact Raj aka @soulstrut on instagram.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I can moderate posts but don't have access to the user database. Raj will have to do that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    for my real name

Just check your underwear.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    DOR said:
    for my real name

Just check your underwear.

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    Superpoaster revealed?!

I'd love to know what that guy has been up to

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Welcome back.  I'm hoping we have a few more mid life crises that cause people to come back here.  Instagram and Facebook are no substitute for the golden era of the Strut.  We can do this!
    Duderonomynzshadow

I *think* I used to have an account here 13+years ago, but can't remember what the username would have been. Is there anyway I can chat with a mod and they can search the database for my real name? It'd be cool to revive that old account.

Any clue of what the email address was?  You can hit me up on PM.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    I wonder if Dolo is still super mad at everything.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I think my favorite thing was when Sabadabada was banned and he placed a targeted Google Ad that said "My record collection is worth more than your house" on the Soulstrut top banner. 
    DuderonomyReynaldo82RAJroistopara11ax

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Where's The_Mack? Or HarveyCanal?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Harvey is probably off-grid, holed-up in his bunker, eating out of his tinfoil hat and reycling his own urine.

The lucky bastard.
    Duderonomy

I hang out with HarveyCanal once in a while. He's doing well. I remember during his Archaic username days when he rubbed more than a few people the wrong way on here and was possibly one of the most disliked board members. After hanging out with him over the past several years I have found that he's one of the most chilled out down to earth people I know. 
    roistoJimster

:Hi:

Just rejoined for 2020.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I hang out with HarveyCanal once in a while. He's doing well. I remember during his Archaic username days when he rubbed more than a few people the wrong way on here and was possibly one of the most disliked board members. After hanging out with him over the past several years I have found that he's one of the most chilled out down to earth people I know. 

I always respected his non-conformist stance.  And there were far worse folk than that.  I remember my first board poast, after a while of just leeching online mixes, getting the full n00b haze from the Kool Kids.  Fauxy and dem.  But it's important to see the big picture, both ways.  When you get t3h Cl0n, remember it's just an internet forum.  And when you get to meet hella cool folks from here, be amazed that it was just a forum.

roistoDuderonomyElectrodecoveketan

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I liked HC's enthusiasm for everything Texas. In this cynical age, I think everyone is a "conspiracy theorist" to some degree. Rockadelic is another knowledgeable guy who got some flack if I recall but at the end of the day its all jokes. Even off-the-cuff posts from guys like kala were entertaining.

• I've said this elsewhere but my favorite HC-ism was that Juvenile "Slow Motion" was the single greatest song of the 2000s, that will stick with me forever. He said something along the lines of "you backpack dumbasses will never understand the refined taste of the Juvenile listener" in, from what I could discern, a completely serious tone.
    Duderonomy